Valued Contributor

Re: Shawn, could you please have the models state what size they are wearing???

No need for sarcasm, not the reason for my post, but some can't help themselves, have a nice day, LOL

Valued Contributor

Honey, they lost more than $100.00, I do believe I am up there, top 10  as to how much is spent weekly, so yes, it does effect, over the future months and years.  LMAO

Honored Contributor

@texanbybirth wrote:

Totally agree, the best at remembering on sizes is Courtney C in my opinion.  I noticed I didn't hear it too much last night from Amy.  Sorry, but I agree with the comments about Shawn.  I like Shawn but a little goes a long way with me on her antics and "self-absorption."  I mean this as constructive for someone to make her aware of this.  And I agree, pretty frustrated last night that she didn't mention the sizes. It's sometimes too much and I just have to change the channel.

@texanbybirth   Not only does she give details and sizes, she looks great in everything but so many women do not like her (probably jealous).  She has great style and knows how to take QVC clothing and make it look like designer clothing, something no other host can do.  It looks great on Amy, but my Lord.  Amy would look good in a gunne.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many of us like to use all the tools available to us in an attempt to purchase the correct sizes. Returns  can become expensive with the current cost of shipping. I always click on the sizing chart, but even that is not always infallible. If a customer can better determine what size to order by using both the sizing chart, augmented by information on the model’s size, why not make both available? 

Honored Contributor

LMAO at some of these posts. Hysterical!!

Valued Contributor

Why are you surprised?  I do it all the time because qvc's sizing has been off for 30 years. That was the point of my original post, tired of paying for 3 items hoping one fits.  If they told the model's size it would be easier to make a choice.  To the poster who said, I should know what size the model's wear already, sorry, but not true, it depends on the style of the garment, model's as people can go up or down depending on the design.  

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It makes no difference to me what size anyone else is wearing.  

I look at the chart for the garment measurements and that's what I go by.  The only thing that would be somewhat useful to me is if the models and host say they needed to go up one size because it's running small or down a size because it's running big. 

I agree with you, but would add one thing. Avid watchers may know that a particular model always wears a particular size (maybe the same size they usually wear). So if that particular model is wearing something different, it's a clue that they may want to size up or down.

@jonbon, that's why I said in my post the only info would be if they had to size up or down.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It makes no difference to me what size anyone else is wearing.  

I look at the chart for the garment measurements and that's what I go by.  The only thing that would be somewhat useful to me is if the models and host say they needed to go up one size because it's running small or down a size because it's running big. 

I agree with you, but would add one thing. Avid watchers may know that a particular model always wears a particular size (maybe the same size they usually wear). So if that particular model is wearing something different, it's a clue that they may want to size up or down.

@jonbon, that's why I said in my post the only info would be if they had to size up or down.  Smiley Happy

Yes -- agreed! (Just clarifying.)