Valued Contributor

Shawn, could you please have the models state what size they are wearing???

All other hosts, Amy, Carolyn, Leah, ask the model's what size they wear, it gives a better understanding other than just "numbers on the chart" for customers to decide whether to purchase or not.  This is so aggravating!1 Last evening during the LOGO show, item A 350595, not once did she mentioned the models, although each model was presented in different colors.  Normally, as a huge qvc shopper, I would sometimes order a garment in two sizes, but that is not going to happen anymore, too much money to ship back.  That being the case, I decided not to purchase Lori's top, which I would have ordered in 3 different colors, so QVC, if you are reading this, you lost a big sale, over 100.00 from one customer.  Please, the powers who be, have Shawn start and continue asking model's their size, if other hosts can do it.  Until she does, I will not order anything until she and other fashion hosts ask the models their size in the presentation.  Thanks, hope this goes somewhere

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn, could you please have the models state what size they are wearing???

Shawn rarely talks about sizing, too much discussion about "her."   

If you start a new discussion in the "Suggestion Box" thread section, some times the Mods forward concerns to upper management.  Perhaps most of our threads about Monday night clothing shows belong there.   Sadly, I no longer watch any clothing shows due to other hosts' unprofessional antics.

Frequent Contributor

I too agree, ir is so incredibly frustrating to me to want to order something but hesitatnt about which size, and a simple model size call out would help me so much!! Kirstin Lindquist is another host that does not ask models sizes!! I have not ordered many items for that very reason because it is too expensive to send it back, and I know they have free exchanges, but many times my size is no longer available.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I certainly agree. Last night, during one of the presentations of Isaac’s TSV, Amy asked the tallest model what size she had on. When she got to Jackie (I usually wear the same size she does), Amy skipped right over asking what size she had on. Every single host should always emphasize the sizes the models are wearing. I am not Amy-bashing, I think she is adorable and one of my favorite hosts; however, I repeatedly see that others agree about being frustrated with too much silliness and not enough shopping assistance during QVC’s product presentations. It is not my intent to single out P.M. Style, because this is a common occurrence with many of the other hosts as well.

Contributor

Totally agree, the best at remembering on sizes is Courtney C in my opinion.  I noticed I didn't hear it too much last night from Amy.  Sorry, but I agree with the comments about Shawn.  I like Shawn but a little goes a long way with me on her antics and "self-absorption."  I mean this as constructive for someone to make her aware of this.  And I agree, pretty frustrated last night that she didn't mention the sizes. It's sometimes too much and I just have to change the channel.

Honored Contributor

It makes no difference to me what size anyone else is wearing.  

I look at the chart for the garment measurements and that's what I go by.  The only thing that would be somewhat useful to me is if the models and host say they needed to go up one size because it's running small or down a size because it's running big. 

Honored Contributor

I am surprised that the OP was even thinking of ordering 3 items - given the multitude of shipping issues experienced lately. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It makes no difference to me what size anyone else is wearing.  

I look at the chart for the garment measurements and that's what I go by.  The only thing that would be somewhat useful to me is if the models and host say they needed to go up one size because it's running small or down a size because it's running big. 

I agree with you, but would add one thing. Avid watchers may know that a particular model always wears a particular size (maybe the same size they usually wear). So if that particular model is wearing something different, it's a clue that they may want to size up or down.

Honored Contributor

Wow.  So, QVC lost a whole $100.....LOL   They'll have to lay someone off....LOL    

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

No need for sarcasm, not the point or the reason I posted. Have a nice day, if possible