Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn complains about her bad feet, then wears high stacked heeled shoes?

i agree with you to a point @winamac1

but who is to say that her feet aren't killing her and she wears them for her job?  no one knows for sure do they?

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Shawn wears shoes with high heels that Would be bad for anyone's feet.  If her feet are better due to Vionic footwear, she has said when selling Vionic..... that is good.....but She should not complain anymore about her aching bad feet to get sympathy, and then wear high heeled shoes.

Shawn could never do anything right according to those who dislike her so much.  Now it's about her feet and heels, then it's about her faith, handbags, her hair, she's phoney, you can't believe what she says.  it just goes on and on.  I hate to break it to you all but she is a salesperson, just like all the others and they are paid to sell.  There is plenty of contradiction and sometimes even deception when they are trying their hardest to make a sale, because it's all about making money for the Q.

These negative and nasty posts remind me when Lisa was on the Q, there wasn't a day when there wasn't a nasty thread about her but now that Lisa is gone the venom threads just needed to find their way to someone else...... so now it's Shawn.   Will it ever end?   For those who find it necessary to constantly criticize Shawn,  you must all think you're perfect.........well I know there's only ONE who is perfect and believe me, HE is not on the QVC forums.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor "Gili Jill" gets her fair share of snark, criticism and nasty posts now too, doesn't she?  Smiley Wink  

Trusted Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Shawn wears shoes with high heels that Would be bad for anyone's feet.  If her feet are better due to Vionic footwear, she has said when selling Vionic..... that is good.....but She should not complain anymore about her aching bad feet to get sympathy, and then wear high heeled shoes.

Shawn could never do anything right according to those who dislike her so much.  Now it's about her feet and heels, then it's about her faith, handbags, her hair, she's phoney, you can't believe what she says.  it just goes on and on.  I hate to break it to you all but she is a salesperson, just like all the others and they are paid to sell.  There is plenty of contradiction and sometimes even deception when they are trying their hardest to make a sale, because it's all about making money for the Q.

These negative and nasty posts remind me when Lisa was on the Q, there wasn't a day when there wasn't a nasty thread about her but now that Lisa is gone the venom threads just needed to find their way to someone else...... so now it's Shawn.   Will it ever end?   For those who find it necessary to constantly criticize Shawn,  you must all think you're perfect.........well I know there's only ONE who is perfect and believe me, HE is not on the QVC forums.  

If one person evokes the same visceral response from hordes of people there must be some real stimulus.  

I don't share your opinion but won't criticize you for expressing it.  He taught us that too.

Respected Contributor

Shawn, IMHO is no longer a credible host.

She is one big contradiction and makes things up including her own language.

Enough said.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Can we say unprofessional and phony balony.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Contributor

Re: Shawn complains about her bad feet, then wears high stacked healed shoes?

Back at one time the host were more truthful.

They have lost integrity to become so sales driven.

The vendors currently are not of any interest to me.

I am aware that times change. I work in corporate so I see everyday.

However there is a saying if not broken leave well alone.

Respected Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Some of this talk about Shawn would not be if Shawn talked about the product and not herself. For example, I watched a Dooney show she hosted yesterday and I did not hear her give the size of either bag I saw. Shawn talks too much about herself and gives too little information about the product.

I am sorry that anyone has foot problems, but host will not sell me shoes talking about their feet.

Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Shawn, IMHO is no longer a credible host.

She is one big contradiction and makes things up including her own language.

Enough said.

Very true. They seem to not realize that viewers do pay attention to what is said. Too many contradictions and she keeps adding to the list.  This past week she was selling some sandals and was raving about them.  Said she didn't wear brown shoes, but two or three days before she was wearing those tall gladiator shoes in the color of brown. 

There's no credibility at all.  She often tells us how honest she is, yet when you're honest, you wouldn't have to keep track of your fibs.  You tell one, then you have to tell more to get out of it.  It's a wonder some of them can get in and out of the doorways with noses that grow like Pinocchio's!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In defense of Shawn who is far from one of my favorites the comments about hosts wearing expensive high end fashion from NM or Saks can also be said about almost every one of the younger hosts.  Take a good look at what Albany or Amy or Courtney wear on air.  Those clothes are not coming from QVC or KOHL's.  It is not fair to only ding Shawn for doing what most of them do.