Honored Contributor

Shawn complains about her bad feet, then wears high stacked heeled shoes?

[ Edited ]

Shawn wears shoes with high heels that Would be bad for anyone's feet.  If her feet are better due to Vionic footwear, she has said when selling Vionic..... that is good.....but She should not complain anymore about her aching bad feet to get sympathy, and then wear high heeled shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn complains about her bad feet, then wears high stacked healed shoes?

I never believe what any of them say - you gotta take it with a grain of salt...

Trusted Contributor

I have thought the same thing many times! If her feet were truly bad, she would not be able to wear those little spikes. 

Honored Contributor

I know we all want to believe these hosts are being honest, but I have a feeling most of the time they are just saying and doing what they need to, to fill time and get you to buy the product. After all that's what their job is and if they don't sell they are gone, just remember you are not their friend, you are their meal ticket.

Honored Contributor

Healed or heeled?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I never believe what any of them say - you gotta take it with a grain of salt...

gotta take it with a grain of something stronger than salt!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn complains about her bad feet, then wears high stacked heeled shoes?

I know I watch too much of the Q, but I also heard her say she's not a jewelry person. I had to laugh, she had 5 or 6 bracelets on at the time.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbybiskit wrote:

I know I watch too much of the Q, but I also heard her say she's not a jewelry person. I had to laugh, she had 5 or 6 bracelets on at the time.

That woman contradicts herself all the time.  She's got no credibility at all.  You're right, she says she's not a jewelry person but fills her arms to her elbows wth bracelets and wears a couple of necklaces all the time.  I don't believe the foot story either.  LOL, it's quite a coincidence that her feet are miraculously cured when she got PMStyle.  In December when the epilator was the TSV, she kept saying that she had never used one and had always waxed.  Several of us on here commented how we remembered her saying a while back that she'd used an epilator.  While selling a leather jacket, she made comments about how she's got it in a few colors, when a few weeks before she said she didn't like leather jackets.  Then she makes comments about how she's such an honest person.  Sorry, if you were so honest, you wouldn't have to keep saying it to try and convince the viewers.  People would know it.  LOL, These hosts are like Pinocchio!

Honored Contributor

They have some ugly shoes/boots up in there. LOL

Respected Contributor

You must have missed the show where she proclaimed her feet were magically improved by wearing IM shoes. Too funny.

What ever happened to her barnacle feet?

OH that's right, I forgot.  The Emjoi cured those!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield