QVC Customer Care

Re: Shawn complains about her bad feet, then wears high stacked heeled shoes?

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why people who obviously get aggravated watching her - watch her every single move?  Doesn't make any sense. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I don't understand why people who obviously get aggravated watching her - watch her every single move?  Doesn't make any sense. 

Did you ever think it's b/c they love fashion, beauty, shoes et al and want to see the products?

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

Did you ever think it's b/c they love fashion, beauty, shoes et al and want to see the products?

Nope.  If there is a host I don't care for (and there are one or two) I look online to see what the lineup is. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

Nope.  If there is a host I don't care for (and there are one or two) I look online to see what the lineup is. 

Sorry, not that important to me. Surf on by. 

Respected Contributor

ita @Mj12

Esteemed Contributor

No one else flaunts their clothing and shoes like Shawn. She is self-absorbed, loves the attention and selling comes second! Who cares what is said to viewers on air? Certainly not Shawn? That's what is so annoying. She professes to be so honest and such a Christian person, but constantly behaves in an opposite manner. Have you seen the strapless dress she's wearing today? What's with that? Way out of place for a salesperson on TV. SMH

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@TY wrote:

On P.M. Style Shawn said that she needs to wear heels less often as her feet are pretty much hurting 24/7. She said that during a presentation for G.I.L.I. wedge sandals

A268087 but the video for the shoes is a different one than tonight's P.M. Style.

She may have addressed it, but I don't find her to be honest or sincere about it.  While selling those shoes last night, she commented about how comfy they were and she and IM even made a comment about her running across the set in them.  If her feet are that bad and painful, why not wear something else?  Sky high heels and platforms aren't necessary to have a nice or stylish look. 

She is a salesperson for QVC.  Do you expect her to say "if you buy these shoes they will be so uncomfortable they will kill or ruin your feet"?  Of course she's going to say they're comfortable, stylish whatever.....that's what she's getting paid for.  I just don't understand why this is continuing especially after her comment on Facebook that she only wears them on air.  She's not the only host who wears high heels but when they're off air live in flats and sneakers. 

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

No one else flaunts their clothing and shoes like Shawn. She is self-absorbed, loves the attention and selling comes second! Who cares what is said to viewers on air? Certainly not Shawn? That's what is so annoying. She professes to be so honest and such a Christian person, but constantly behaves in an opposite manner. Have you seen the strapless dress she's wearing today? What's with that? Way out of place for a salesperson on TV. SMH

Sorry you are so wrong.....SELLING absolutely comes first and her employer is QVC.  If she wasn't doing her job, she would be gone.

Trusted Contributor

I could care less,there are times she is hard to believe,from feet,all the way up.Her dress code is terrible,some of her outfits  are awful.She is one hosts I don t like to watch.