Frequent Contributor

I have not watched mon night shows in a very long time. First of all, I'm not enjoying all of the slang...sick, and slaying it, but I could live with it. I am wondering what happened to Shawn. She is such a beautiful girl but all I see now when I look at her is "black". Her eyes are so black it doesn't look like she has any eyes. Shawn, you are so beautiful...please let us see your eyes! Don't cover them with black makeup and hair. 

Respected Contributor

I have no problem seeing her eyes. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC - unkind comment about the host.

Esteemed Contributor

It's just her look. You know that this thread will get poofed, right? Almost anything about Shawn gets poofed.

Frequent Contributor

I am not trying to be mean. Just miss the bright and bubbly Shawn. She looks "goth" now. Maybe I need a larger screen to see her eyes.

Respected Contributor

@lynettey wrote:

I am not trying to be mean. Just miss the bright and bubbly Shawn. She looks "goth" now. Maybe I need a larger screen to see her eyes.

What is this with claiming she looks "goth"?  This is at least the 2nd time this has been stated and it is so far from fact.  She isn't even close to "goth"....geesh, it's a smokey eye!

Don't listen to Issac. Flibbertigibbet does not mean flimsy. It means flighty, scatterbrained. A much more reasonable way for the nuns to describe Maria.

Trusted Contributor

@lynettey wrote:

I completely agree with you but in an earlier post when I said she looked goth, I was chastised and given a lesson on goth by 2 Shawn police posters saying I didn't know what goth was.  I suspect you'll get the same.  They scour Shawn threads to make sure they are dont miss an opportunity to defend Shawn. It's really quite funny.

Trusted Contributor

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. One of them beat me to it!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Maybe I shouldn't say she looks "goth"... But all I see is black eyes and black clothes. Many hosts do smokey eyes..but I can see their eyes.. I literally cannot see the whites of her eyes at all. I can't say it enough..she's a beautiful girl, just want to see her eyes!