Esteemed Contributor

Shawn and David/Joan Rivers Classics

I watched the show last night and found it very enjoyable. I thought Shawn did a great job of presenting the items and both she and David had the right amount of respect for Joan and enough humor during the hour. In fact, this was the first full hour of programming that I have watched since December.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn and David/Joan Rivers Classics

I didn't see the whole show, but did catch part of it and yes, it was well done.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

They did a great job together and it was really enjoyable to watch.

Trusted Contributor

Can't wait to see what the TSV will be in February. David mentioned it. I wonder if it's a bee pin or something real meaningful in Joan's memory.

Respected Contributor

I think it might be a trench coat!

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see a bee pin in Joan' s memory, with part of the proceeds going to her "feed the Hungary" charity.
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I saw the first part of the show and I agree! I was too sleepy to stay up for the Pave Pineapple Bee Pin presentation, so I ordered it and went to bed. The next morning I watched the video and was surprised at the end to see a video clip of Joan and David when Joan talks about the amazing bee. You can watch the video on the link below. Wow, just seeing her again with that great humor and how she communicated so well with her eyes...ahhh, miss her so much! http://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Pave-Pineapple-Bee-Pin.product.J319876.html?sc=J319876-Zone&cm_scid=...

Super Contributor

Yes the Feb 2nd TSV is a trench coat from Joan Rivers Classics Collection.

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A265381.html

There are pictures of Joan modeling the coat...so sad.

Honored Contributor

Shawn always does a good job with the Joan Rivers line. I don't own anything from the line, but used to like watching Shawn with Joan.