Honored Contributor

Shawn, Wear a Different Dress!!

[ Edited ]

How many times is Shawn going to wear this dress?  It's starting to get tacky to see her in this dress so many times.

Cat TongueCat LOL

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn, Wear a Different Dress!!

I used to write the same about the last PM Style host.  

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

How many times is Shawn going to wear this dress?  It's starting to get tacky to see her in this dress so many times.

Cat TongueCat LOL

As many times as she pleases.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I never noticed it and don't really notice or care what any host/salesperson is wearing.  I watch for the presentations of items I might be interested in buying. 

Respected Contributor

Give these hosts a break.  Everyone used to complain about Lisa R and now Shawn.  They both usually wear clothes (usually black) that looks good with a variety of clothes. If you noticed they put on almost every item shown in the show.  Fortunately for us both Lisa R and Shawn look good in everything they put on.

Trusted Contributor

If you have something you love to wear you should wear it often.  She's probably like the rest of us.......trying to get her money's worth.  

Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Cat TongueCat LOL

Surely you have something better to do than complain about a host's dress............!

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked nice.

Trusted Contributor

Replies like this aggravate me.  Surely you must have something better to do also than to complain about a post's response.   And before you jump on me... at the moment I don't have anything better to do!!  

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

Replies like this aggravate me.  Surely you must have something better to do also than to complain about a post's response.   And before you jump on me... at the moment I don't have anything better to do!!  

Maybe work at finding something.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."