Honored Contributor

Just watched a video as I didn't see her last nite.

Love her hair parted on the side, SO much better than the middle part with it hanging in her eyes.

The dress, though, reminds me of my grandmother's porch glider.

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 They are the same ones she wears all the time. The flesh shooties.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

@adamlambert Better that the M.C. Hammer black pants. 

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Tonight

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Kachina624 Really?  Honestly your thread seems like just another way to get the bashing going on Shawn.  Why not just say you liked her dress?

I thought her dress was very pretty.  I didn't care for the boots with it at all though. 

@Lipstickdiva Are you for real?  You compliment someone and that's bashing?   Around here you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.   Don't judge others by your own actions. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Kachina624 Really?  Honestly your thread seems like just another way to get the bashing going on Shawn.  Why not just say you liked her dress?

I thought her dress was very pretty.  I didn't care for the boots with it at all though. 

@Lipstickdiva Are you for real?  You compliment someone and that's bashing?   Around here you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.   Don't judge others by your own actions. 

@Kachina624, you complimented Shawn and in the process snarked at the posters here.  Why not just start a thread about how you like her dress and leave out the put downs?

Esteemed Contributor

I did not watch the new haircare brand hour, but during that show did Shawn mention whether or not someone from the Quai team had done her hair Tuesday?  If so, she should buy everything they sold because her hair looked fabulous when I saw her.

The dress was very flattering on Shawn.  In fact, it was one of the few treatments of cold shoulder I've seen which looks nice to me.  The boots were just ok, but she other shooties and short boots which would have paired better with that dress IMO.   

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Just watched a video... 

@QueenDanceALot

This I have to see...item #?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Just watched a video... 

@QueenDanceALot

This I have to see...item #?

Just think of a porch glider with that fabric

Of course the glider wasn't cold shoulder.

Honored Contributor

Didn't care for the dress, shoes , hair or makeup, she's back to the no lips look. Shawn has got such great hair and a nice shape, she just has odd taste in clothes and loves the dead lip. Her choice, but people are going to comment one way or the other.

New Contributor

Shawn's dress is too short.  She constantly wears dresses which are too short and when she sits down it is inappropriate.

Her jacket doesn't fit her.  It is a jacket which is on the show and there is no way to tell from how it looks on her how it will fit. Isaac tried to button it to show and he couldn't do it.

Shawn constantly wears things which are inappropriate - showing too much leg, and above the leg.

She may be a good hostess regarding describing the product, but she is a distraction and quite frnakly her INAPPROPRIATE WAY OF  DRESSING is NOT FLATTERING and

MAKES ME TURN THE CHANNEL