Super Contributor

Shawn Says Accessories Gone?

I tried to do a search to see if this topic had already been discussed and I don't see that it has...so I noticed in my cable guide that "Shawn Says Accessorize" won't be on but instead a 2 hour block called "Let's Accessorize" is on instead. I then went out a week, and Nick Chavez has an hour followed by 3 hours of "Beauty We Love". 

I don't watch much QVC any more...but occasionally will watch her accessories show. In the past, if she was on vacation, one of the other hosts would sit in for her. So I'm just curious if someone knows what's happening with this show.

TIA

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Says Accessories Gone?

Wondering the same as you.   Hmm... Very curious...

Honored Contributor

Just thinking; maybe they decided Shawn has too many shows with her name on them...

Trusted Contributor

Good grief, I hope so..  I can't understand how someone who doesn't wear pants, jeans, flats, color, leather, jewelry, doesn't carry a purse, and bears only disdain for so many other things, can be considered an apt QVC fashion host.

If you are above QVC fashion for yourself how then can your audience be expected to listen to anything you have to say on the subject?

Gabrielle was on with Isaac and the show was excellent!  She wore Isaac's moccasins and his denim jacket (which fit her perfectly, buttoned) helped him point out the Designer aspects ofhis pieces and engaged in respectful, lighthearted, two way conversation.  What a delight.  Oh I do so hope she will be paired with him more often..  

The accessories show is in progress and the vendors seem at ease discussing their products with Gabrielle, uninterrupted, unaccosted

Honored Contributor

Wasn't SK on last evening for a few hours of beauty?  I don't watch her, so I don't know for sure, but that's what I had gathered from an earlier remark.

Honored Contributor

God answers prayers.

Valued Contributor

O maybe new show coming with her name also I guess QVC has own opinion who should be fashion host.

Honored Contributor

I think it is time for Jane Brown, Lea Williams or Gabrielle to have a show with their name attached.All of these women are great hosts.

Valued Contributor

Shawn shaving her underarms on TV  ?  I was shocked classless..........................

Honored Contributor

I'm just glad she didn't choose to do a bikini wax.