Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn New PM Style Host?

Shawn is by far the best choice to take over for Lisa. After how dull Sandra and Jayne Brown they need a good host to host this show.
Contributor

I say there is going to be a whole new format for what we knew as PMS. They won't risk failure and are just riding it out right now for the right forum.

Respected Contributor

I would rather watch Shawn on PM Style than Amy. I think Amy is adorable and does well presenting fashion but I cannot handle her voice. And, I think her fashion sense runs toward the younger customers. For example, I do not think that she and Louis Dell'Olio with his more classic styles are compatible. I have seen Shawn with Louis and they seemed to be very compatible and to enjoy each other. Sorry, Amy.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Trusted Contributor

Like her or not, I think Shawn is the only choice that makes any sense. Seriously, who else has the spunk and flair that Shawn does? I think she's come a long way since she first started at the Q, both in maturity and her ability to competently present the products. I just hope she has a thick skin, as she will be "new meat" for the critics who have been generously holding back, but who probably won't be able to contain themselves much longer.
Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad that Shawn will be the new PMS host ... CONGRATULATIONS SHAWN!!!
Super Contributor

I would like Shawn better on PMS than Pat. I don't mind Pat on FE, but for some reason, I wasn't enjoying her for PMS.

Highlighted
Contributor

Shawn really irritates me, cannot watch her. She interrupts-, loves the sound of her voice.
Occasional Contributor

Can't stand Shawn. At. All. Again, fewer and fewer reasons for me to click on to the Q. My DH is thrilled! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I won't be spending as much money.

Super Contributor

Elizabeth03, I totally agree!! She seems back to her old self, so wonderful to see :-)
Super Contributor

Wow! Never thought she would get this "plum" gig.

I think Gabrielle and Amy are young, attractive, hip & fashionable. I think they would be better suited to the role.

Of course the host has to meet very aggressive revenue targets.

Anyone know if the show will stay air Monday's @ 7:00? The time slot will also be a factor.