Contributor

I was wondering if the dress Shawn is wearting on todays show Shawn says accessorize in sold on QVC.  i love it.  Shawn looks so pretty in it.  

Respected Contributor

Look online at the "Store that has valet parking".  Shawn rarely wears anything QVC.

Regular Contributor

I am not sure if I like that she doesn't wear the qvc clothing or if I don't like it. She seems like a sweet person. But why would you sit and push something you are not willing to actually wear? They could just have her sell odd things that have nothing to do with fashion... It is hard to believe when she is in couture and she is selling us a cotton tee for 40 bucks!!! 

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Contributor
To answer 'Why would you sit & push something you are not willing to actually wear?'

The answer is simple...

Because QVC allows it.
Honored Contributor

Hosts on QVC fashion shows SHOULD always wear QVC clothing.  It's ridiculous that they don't.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger

[ Edited ]

I've been shopping with QVC since October '89 and was always very excited about doing so...loved the hosts, loved the quality, loved the prices.......not so much anymore.....hosts are waaayyy over the top, quality has changed, new return policy, and prices on some items, especially clothing, are ridiculous....my postal worker asked me if I had a "falling out" with the Q!!!  I'll keep him busy with my Amazon purchases!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

20160205_164335_003-1.jpgI noticed today she is wearing a silver link bracelet identical to one I own.   I've had it a long time  and don't even remember where I got it.   I like my bracelet grouping better than hers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

I've been shopping with QVC since October '69 and was always very excited about doing so...loved the hosts, loved the quality, loved the prices.......not so much anymore.....hosts are waaayyy over the top, quality has changed, new return policy, and prices on some items, especially clothing, are ridiculous....my postal worker asked me if I had a "falling out" with the Q!!!  I'll keep him busy with my Amazon purchases!

@nana59  You must have meant since '89?  Q wasn't on the air in '69.

Regular Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Hosts on QVC fashion shows SHOULD always wear QVC clothing.  It's ridiculous that they don't.

I remember when they almost always wore QVC garments and we could call customer service and find out what they were wearing.  I think that was good for sales but I guess not good enough to do it now.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

oops.....October 1989........didn't even have a credit card in '69!!!!!!!  Thanks, Pearley......

@Pearlee wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

I've been shopping with QVC since October '69 and was always very excited about doing so...loved the hosts, loved the quality, loved the prices.......not so much anymore.....hosts are waaayyy over the top, quality has changed, new return policy, and prices on some items, especially clothing, are ridiculous....my postal worker asked me if I had a "falling out" with the Q!!!  I'll keep him busy with my Amazon purchases!

@nana59  You must have meant since '89?  Q wasn't on the air in '69.