Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn Has Come A Long Way

She has to wear the TSV! I would guess that she wouldn't be caught dead wearing this in public! Nor would I

Respected Contributor

Shawn is all in now wearing one shirt and then tying another around her waist. Desperate times?

Respected Contributor

Many times I've heard her say "I have one in every color" or "I have 3 of those" when selling a clothing item.  How big is her closet?!  I'm no longer able to watch her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped wrote:

Shawn is all in now wearing one shirt and then tying another around her waist. Desperate times?

She is the only host who walks in front of the models, constantly seems to be adding something  or whatever with her clothes  Can she just stand and present without walking all over the place or taking huge glasses off and on.  And this is just the antics I see when I am just checking to see what they are selling.LOL

Super Contributor

She is always taking over the models job.  If I was one of the models I definitely wouldn't like that.  She wants everything to be about her.

Respected Contributor

I just love Shawn.  I love her sense of humor, her quirky style, and her personality.  She really entertains me!  And she looked really beautiful tonight!

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

Many times I've heard her say "I have one in every color" or "I have 3 of those" when selling a clothing item.  How big is her closet?!  I'm no longer able to watch her. 

@Catty2.  Haven't you figured it out?  Upon signing their contract, all hosts get a super huge custom built closet to store everything in five colors

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sooner. Maybe not but I think she's trying very hard to just be "one of the. girls".  She exhibits a lot of nervous energy when she's presenting.  I think she was in awe of Gary, then she made the remark that he'd probably request to never work with her again.  She was definitely on edge.  I hope she gets to do D&C again soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like her.  I try never to knock a person who's trying to earn an honest living and I don't think anyone who works there has an easy job.  

End of oratory.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@september.  They wouldn't have even scheduled her for a Denim &Co. show five years ago.  If she had a show showing a pair of jeans, she. was wearing some sort of gown or strange dress.  She's a lot more in tune with us customers now.

@Kachina624   Not with this customer she isn't.  

...........and Ms. K. is way out of tune with this dang customer as well....(yikes).