Honored Contributor

Re: Shaun, Amy & Courtney...is it just me?

[ Edited ]

Tacos, tamales and enchiladas were once my favorite foods.  But a steady diet and I got nauseated.  In fact, I had had such an overload that I vomited and vomited and not sure I will ever want any for a very long time.  Same with the stiletto trio.  Spoon-fed for TOO LONG. 

Although I like Amy who is my favorite of the 3, I like her much better in smaller doses.  The other two, I could do without the pomposity.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Her name is spelled, Shawn. 

It has been this way for a long time now. There are hosts who are barely ever on air anymore. I don't see a point in hiring new faces when they already have too many! 

Kourtney K, Shawn and Amy are on far too much.

@Tinkerbell3, her name is spelled Courtney. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Lipstickdiva   Are you streaming on Roku?  That's what I have, and I get the QVC/HSN channel, which then divides into all six QVC & HSN channels.  In addition, that channel has about 40 videos they update of selected previous shows and special promos.

@Caaareful Shopperyes we stream on Roku.  I didn't download the QVC app though.  Is that what you did?  I downloaded the YouTube app and all the channels stream live through that.  But with our tv, I can't easily click back and forth between say Q and Q2.  It takes a decent amount of clicking.  

Man that really sounds lame doesn't it?  Remember when we had to actually get up from the couch, go to the tv and change a channel?  LOL  But if I just have the tv on, I can click the previous button and go back and forth between channels.      

To be honest, not seeing Q2 as much, the only one I really miss is Elise. 

@Lipstickdiva . Elise is a fantastic host. I enjoy her very much when I watch QVC2. Would love to see her on the main Channel!