Respected Contributor

Re: Shaun, Amy & Courtney...is it just me?

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Jennifer is in the afternoons and I just love watching her.  You can tell the ages of the hosts kids by the shifts they work.  Amy and Shawn like to be home with their young children during the day, makes alot of sense.  Jennifer has older, teen I believe.

I thought there was alot of Jane in Primetime lately.

@Sunnycorle, Jennifer's daughter is in college in Florida.  Smiley Happy

@Lipstickdiva Thanks.  Makes sense.  I really love Jen.  Something about her.
Jennifer is in the afternoons and I just love watching her.  

Honored Contributor

I do think we see a lot of Courtney, Shawn and Amy at night......I hardly ever see Jayne Brown or MaryBeth Roe......I like almost all of the hosts, so it doesn't matter to me if it is a show I want to see. I hardly watch QVC live anyhmore anyways, I usually turn to it for a few minutes, and then maybe turn back a little later.....

I hardly ever see Sandra Bennett either. I do see Katie, Gabrielle and Alberti on QVC2..... David is pretty much a regular on the main channel. He has his certain shows that he does every week.....I never see the new hosts that they hired a while back....I do see Katrina more often now as well....

Esteemed Contributor

Yes....and that's fine if you want that type of show. I prefer Mary Beth Roe, Sandra Bennett, and Jane Treacy. 

Super Contributor

I agree, and because of that trio seeming to be on all the time and having multiple shows named after them, I turn the channel.  I like to watch Sandra and Jen Coffey, hardly see them.  Because I am in CA when I watch at night its always those three that are on.

Super Contributor

Courtney K seems to be the only host on anymore when I turn on the Q - or she is the co-host. 

Too much Courney for me, but I'm sure I'm in the minority (and that's okay too)

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

The stiletto trio...

@San Antonio Gal 

Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would prefer to see more of Katie, Gabrielle, and Terri doing fashion on the main channel.....I dont mind Katrina either.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   Are you streaming on Roku?  That's what I have, and I get the QVC/HSN channel, which then divides into all six QVC & HSN channels.  In addition, that channel has about 40 videos they update of selected previous shows and special promos.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Lipstickdiva   Are you streaming on Roku?  That's what I have, and I get the QVC/HSN channel, which then divides into all six QVC & HSN channels.  In addition, that channel has about 40 videos they update of selected previous shows and special promos.

@Caaareful Shopperyes we stream on Roku.  I didn't download the QVC app though.  Is that what you did?  I downloaded the YouTube app and all the channels stream live through that.  But with our tv, I can't easily click back and forth between say Q and Q2.  It takes a decent amount of clicking.  

Man that really sounds lame doesn't it?  Remember when we had to actually get up from the couch, go to the tv and change a channel?  LOL  But if I just have the tv on, I can click the previous button and go back and forth between channels.      

To be honest, not seeing Q2 as much, the only one I really miss is Elise. 

Respected Contributor

Personally,  those three are channel changers for me.