Super Contributor

Shaun, Amy & Courtney...is it just me?

Or are these three the only hosts (whom I actually love) working prime time lately? I feel like I'm seeing an awful lot of Shaun, Amy and especially, Courtney, and no longer seeing Sandra, Jennifer, etc......just an observation.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shaun, Amy & Courtney...is it just me?

They all dance to the same tune, it doesn't matter who the host is.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  Works for me.

Respected Contributor

Jane T. is another one who seems to be on all the time.  Sometimes on two channels.  A lot of the newer hosts get very little air time.  Some of them are much better than the over-exposed hosts mentioned.  

Trusted Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Or are these three the only hosts (whom I actually love) working prime time lately? I feel like I'm seeing an awful lot of Shaun, Amy and especially, Courtney, and no longer seeing Sandra, Jennifer, etc......just an observation.

That's the only time I watch anyway.  I like David too. 

Honored Contributor

I sorely wish the Q would rotate the hosts!  Same hosts all the time leads to boredom.....at least for me!  Heaven knows, they have a large roster of hosts to choose from.  Rotate...rotate...rotate!  No need for "named" shows, since they all sell pretty much the same stuff.

Honored Contributor

The stiletto trio...

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing they are the more popular hosts so they get the prime time.  Jennifer seems to work more afternoons.

I haven't seen Sandra since before Christmas.  Jane T. is on vacation in Hawaii.

Since we went to streaming, I no longer get Q2 except through the YouTube app on Roku so I very rarely watch that anymore.

Respected Contributor

Jennifer is in the afternoons and I just love watching her.  You can tell the ages of the hosts kids by the shifts they work.  Amy and Shawn like to be home with their young children during the day, makes alot of sense.  Jennifer has older, teen I believe.

I thought there was alot of Jane in Primetime lately.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Jennifer is in the afternoons and I just love watching her.  You can tell the ages of the hosts kids by the shifts they work.  Amy and Shawn like to be home with their young children during the day, makes alot of sense.  Jennifer has older, teen I believe.

I thought there was alot of Jane in Primetime lately.

@Sunnycorle, Jennifer's daughter is in college in Florida.  Smiley Happy