Esteemed Contributor

Trying to watch Bob Mackie's show and Sharon is just babbling on and on.  Please, Sharon, let Bob talk and quit speed talking and talking over him.  I want to see the clothes and hear Bob!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think Bob really cares.  He's a rather shy - laid back - quiet type of man.  He just wants things to SELL.

Honored Contributor

I think these hosts are worried about keeping their job and will say and do anything to make sure they  are covering all the bases.

Respected Contributor

She is fine. Just showing enthusiasm for the line.

I think she is a gorgeous woman.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2i think she is fine also.

i loved when jacque was paired with bob.....they were always fun together. i also love when they have antonella do a show with him.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
Absolutely agree, Ms. tyrion2. Sharon a good match for Bob and he seems to be enjoying her commentary, and agreeing with a lot of her observations. How refreshing that she's actually talking about the product instead of her family, her friends, her pets...and in an articulate way instead of made up words. If you don't enjoy her, turn off the TV and shop Bob online.
Honored Contributor

I think Bob can take care of himself.  If a host irritates him, he'll let her know. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I like them together. Enjoying the show. 

I love Mr.Mackie. Such a gentleman.

Honored Contributor

I am watching her right now.  I think she takes over and steps on Bob a lot...she needs to tamper it down a bit...let Bob talk....

Super Contributor
The show just ended with Bob telling her how much he enjoyed working with her and that he had missed her...and gave her a hug, so I guess he,disagrees with the negative comments posted here.