Super Contributor

Shark on fashionably early.... REALLY !!!!

yet again they are cramming gadgets on us even during the meager fashion time we get today

qvc edit your programming we are overrun with this stuff more fashion pleaseee

Super Contributor

Re: Shark on fashionably early.... REALLY !!!!

I flipped on the TV just before 8:00 am ... saw the Shark and changed the station.

(I was going to change the station anyway at 8:00 am ... I watch something else at that time every morning.)

Occasional Contributor

I've never really understood why they don't have a fashion or at least a jewelry item for the TSV when it's a day that fashion shows take up the 8:00am hour. I guess they have their reasons for it.

Respected Contributor

They've gotta sell those vacuums. Sell a few of them and the profit is probably better than what they might get from the clothing items.

Like Kathleen, I flipped my television on just in time to see Jayne getting into the Shark presentation.

Bye Bye Fashionably Early. Watched Dr. Phil reruns instead.

Super Contributor

i cant belive they pushed that shark garbage again for 30 min during q check style edition unreallll

Esteemed Contributor

30 minutes into Q Check - Style Edition and no clue when the Shark presentation will be over (OH just finished almost 40 minutes in).

With Fashionably Early, Q Check SE and PM Style, I thought Monday's were usually fashion or beauty related. Was looking forward to watching as I have the day off and am just working around the house. Wonder if the difference is that this is a holiday and they expect more people at home so pushing a higher priced item? Very disappointing.

Frequent Contributor

Isn't the TSV always presented at that time of the morning?

Honored Contributor

It's not the average Monday. There's a man in the house. Everyone is home. Men, women and children. Time for the combined income for the house. That's why the vacuum is there.

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 songbird said:

It's not the average Monday. There's a man in the house. Everyone is home. Men, women and children. Time for the combined income for the house. That's why the vacuum is there.

both channel had cleaning equipment as the TS today, perhaps hoping for the back to schedule and normal spending dollar,

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV is presented daily at 8:00am whether it fits in with the theme of the Morning Show or not. This is no different than when they are having a garden or home Morning Show and have to pause to present a fashion or beauty TSV.