Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sharif bag/fashion lovers

Glad to see Sharif continuing I thought he was retiring that's why he was leaving HSN.  Oh well their loss.   I remember HSN had another designer brand called Barr and Barr I think I brought about two or three of those as well the leather was very good and so soft.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Well after seeing the butterfly tote presented I cancelled it  Looked like plastic butterflies and leather to me  So I ordered the ttv bag in the Navy.  Love the cat key fob on it  Was a good deal with the coupon

@Blingqueen023 - I love the navy TTV bag. I had it in my cart, but I still need to finish Holiday shopping. Such a great price esp with the ciupon. Please post a review.

The butterfly bags are whimsical and I don't have many specialty bags. I'm excited to get the bucket bag -she is sold out! 

Watched a portion of the morning show with host Kimberly.  She said Bobbie Ray from HSN called -she & Sharif are very close. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Well after seeing the butterfly tote presented I cancelled it  Looked like plastic butterflies and leather to me  So I ordered the ttv bag in the Navy.  Love the cat key fob on it  Was a good deal with the coupon

@Blingqueen023 - I love the navy TTV bag. I had it in my cart, but I still need to finish Holiday shopping. Such a great price esp with the ciupon. Please post a review.

The butterfly bags are whimsical and I don't have many specialty bags. I'm excited to get the bucket bag -she is sold out! 

Watched a portion of the morning show with host Kimberly.  She said Bobbie Ray from HSN called -she & Sharif are very close. 

@Chi-town girl Hi there cutie:  I was all set to go to work today but got really sick this morning.  I'm surprised I'm still able to function.  Must be the stomach flu.  Anyway, congrats on the butterfly bag.  I thought the handbag was a better choice for me.  i don't think I'd use the tote as much as the handbag.  It still comes with that cute cat key charm fob.  I just hope the leather is good quality.  Carry your bag in the best of health.  I'll be switching back and forth between the Mackie show and the Sharif show lol

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Hi there cutie:  I was all set to go to work today but got really sick this morning.  I'm surprised I'm still able to function.  Must be the stomach flu.  Anyway, congrats on the butterfly bag.  I thought the handbag was a better choice for me.  i don't think I'd use the tote as much as the handbag.  It still comes with that cute cat key charm fob.  I just hope the leather is good quality.  Carry your bag in the best of health.  I'll be switching back and forth between the Mackie show and the Sharif show lol

@Blingqueen023 - oh, I hope you feel better quickly! Great day to lounge with Sharif, Mackie and later tonight the Beauty event launches with Heather & Beekman TTV!  I'm watching Sharif now via live stream in between meetings 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I bought two (!) of the TTV -- black and wine.  Price was right plus 15% off each back.  I thought it was a beauty.....

What I like about his bags is that they are different.  I am really getting sick of the same old same old.....

viewer 45

Valued Contributor

His stuff is usually pretty pricey. nice tho. not an EVINE shopper. he used to be on HSN,

Honored Contributor

I once fell in love with a Shariff wallet. It was too expensive for me but I waited and finally got it on clearance. I was so happy. However, it lasted less than a year before the color was a worn off on the corners and embroidery was all coming out.A wallet is certainly not an item that takes a lot of wear & tear.I use a pursefection so it sits all alone in it's own center area of the pursefection.

IMO - Shariff should be ashamed to sell his bags at these prices when they wear out this easily.

Honored Contributor

Great try me price of $65, $3 shipping

Sharif "Cobra" Snake Printed Suede Crochet Stitch Clutch w/ Tassel & Removable Strap - 736-880

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

Great try me price of $65, $3 shipping

Sharif "Cobra" Snake Printed Suede Crochet Stitch Clutch w/ Tassel & Removable Strap - 736-880

@Chi-town girl

This is pretty. It is probably the smallest size bag I’d consider getting. 

Honored Contributor

Another This Day Only - $98! Do you need a new Spring handbag?!

Sharif Museum "Cobra" Snake Printed Suede Crochet Stitch Messenger Bag - 736-878

736-878-  Sharif Museum "Cobra" Snake Printed Suede Crochet Stitch Messenger Bag