Honored Contributor

Re: Sharif Fans...final HSN shows!

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I had no idea he was leaving! 

One of my favorite bags is a tooled leather one by Sharif. I actually used it today. The quality is amazing & still I get lots of compliments on it years after I got it.

@willdob3 - I was surprised to hear about 'final shows' while watching the end of one of the earlier shows today. Tuned in to see the new bags and they were talking about farewells & getting teary.  I'm glad I caught the final hour and scored some good buys...7 orders, but 5 are the phone cases & crossbody bags for gifts. The 2 for me I grabbed as waitlist. 

One of my W/L items, the hobo  is processing!  I wanted the black, but it was gone so I ordered the Cognac. Hoping I get my W/L Marrakech satchel. 

SOLD OUT

Sharif It Essential Embossed Suede Whipstitch Hobo

503-341

CUSTOMER PICk

HSN price: $179.90

$99.95
FREE SHIPPING

Sharif It Essential Embossed Suede Whipstitch Hobo

Sharif Marrakech Leather Tapestry Satchel with Cosmetic Pouch
487-914

Sharif Marrakech Leather Tapestry Satchel Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a wallet of his - a rose gold colored woven leather with beautiful flowers embroidered on the front. I fell in love with it the instant I first saw it and I watched & watched and hoped & prayed it would not sell out before it went on clearance. Finally I got it for a fabulous price. Every time I pull it out to pay for something someone will compliment it - usually the sales clerk.

He is looking older and more tired. I hope he isn't ill.

Respected Contributor

They mentioned some type of new venture for him when they were talking yesterday.  I wish him the best, I have enjoyed watching his shows over the years.  I changed into the embroidered Sharif purse I have last night. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl -

You got good deals on some beautiful bags.

I've been going through what is left and like these. As you can tell, I like his non-painted designs.

Sharif Leather Diamond Studded Messenger Bag

Sharif Moroccan Klim Suede Fringe Crossbody with Cosmetic Pouch 

Sharif Moroccan Klim Suede Fringe Crossbody Set

Sharif Moroccan Klim Suede Fringe Crossbody Set

Sharif Tooled Leather Essential Hobo - this is big for me to carry as an everyday bag but it might work well as a work tote.

Sharif Tooled Leather Essential Hobo

Occasional Contributor

I purchased the denim one as well !  can,t wait for delivery!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh dear... I keep going back and looking at the bags again! 

The Hobo is a bit big and the Moroccan one is a bit small. The Messanger bag, however, is just about perfect in size for my needs. I like all the colors but the Sharif bag I have is blue so I don't need the navy one. The brown is a great color, but, to be honest, I would feel limited in what I could wear with it.

I "think" I could use the taupe with just about anything. I love the foldover flap. I have a black leather SAK in a similar style & it is very nice.

Honored Contributor

I wish him all the success in the world. I don't care for his bags but know many love them and him.... hugs to you all.

Respected Contributor

I wish I had known he was leaving. I try to snag his bags on sale but since I've sworn off buying more handbags I don't need, I haven't been looking. Geez, I missed some good ones. 

I also had a beautiful duffel bag that I absolutely didn't need in my favorites, waiting for enough discount to buy it anyway, lol. If course it's sold out. Ouch. I really liked that one. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @Chi-town girl  I always wanted a handpainted bag.  I had $30 spendable cash and bought this oneSharif Leather Handpainted Fringe Crossbody

Got it!  LOVE it!

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @Chi-town girl  I always wanted a handpainted bag.  I had $30 spendable cash and bought this oneSharif Leather Handpainted Fringe Crossbody

Got it!  LOVE it!

@Mary Bailey - love your fringe bag! My orders have shipped, ETA later this week. My waitlist orders shipped too except for the Marakesh bag. Anything left will go on deeper clearance so keep checking. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri