Honored Contributor

Re: Sharif Fans...final HSN shows!

I am so bummed I missed the cute lipstick bag!! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Sharif Handpainted Leather Crossbody Bag
503-381
Sharif Handpainted Leather Crossbody Bag

LOVE IT Chi!!!

BUMMER--sold out!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Just noticed that Anushka brand bags are on Zulily tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @Chi-town girl  I always wanted a handpainted bag.  I had $30 spendable cash and bought this oneSharif Leather Handpainted Fringe Crossbody

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @Chi-town girl  I always wanted a handpainted bag.  I had $30 spendable cash and bought this oneSharif Leather Handpainted Fringe Crossbody

@Mary Bailey - I was just looking at this fringe bag. What a stunning design! 

I think it pays to keep checking online b/c people cancel orders, cc fails etc. I picked up a few more crossbody bags that were sold out but popped back in  I wish this tiger version was still availableSharif Leather Handpainted Fringe Crossbody

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I ended up also buying the Cleopatra tote and wristlet.  I was going to get the Art Deco one but it sold it out first.  I don't know what is wrong with me - I just have no willpower when it comes to cute bags.  Good to know I can always send back if not happy though. 

sharif-handpainted-leather-tote-and-wristlet-set-d-00010101000000~519491_1FR.jpg

@Mary BaileyIlke the fringe bag too.  I have a duffel with that design on it (no fringe though.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18  I showed the fringe bag to DH, he said "yeah that's the hippie in you" 

I've been wanting a Sharif handpainted bag for years.  I have one that is not hand painted. 

Frequent Contributor

I have also purchased several Sharif bags throughout the years...the quality of leather, etc. is INPECABLE!  His woven leather bags were luxurious and I have gotten so many compliments on them! Sad he's leaving...

Esteemed Contributor

Sharif is yet another HSN vendor that has come and gone from The Shopping Channel in Canada. His painted bags that he brought to Canada were for the most part unappealing. Instead of doing just abstract floral or paisley designs, the ones I saw had ugly drawings of animals, they were very amateurish looking too. His bags, what are left of them are all on clearance in Canada.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

I had no idea he was leaving! 

One of my favorite bags is a tooled leather one by Sharif. I actually used it today. The quality is amazing & still I get lots of compliments on it years after I got it.