Honored Contributor

Re: Share Your Evine Purchases

I do the majority of my online shopping it evine. I love the fact that their prices are actually competitive and that's across-the-board. They are terrible when it comes to exchanges but then they're wonderful when it comes to refunds go figure
Trusted Contributor

Does Evine have its own forums?  

Regular Contributor

Passage to Israel jewelry is what I have bought from Evine.  Such pretty stuff a bit similar to Or Paz. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have bought skincare,electronics and some fashion. I think all the fashion pieces have been OSO casual line. My most recent is these cute capris, i even went back for more colors.727-217- OSO Casuals® Printed Twill Five-Pocket Slim Leg Capri Pants

Honored Contributor

@bscandle wrote:

I have bought skincare,electronics and some fashion. I think all the fashion pieces have been OSO casual line. My most recent is these cute capris, i even went back for more colors.727-217- OSO Casuals® Printed Twill Five-Pocket Slim Leg Capri Pants

I bought these too!

but this pair.

727-217- OSO Casuals® Printed Twill Five-Pocket Slim Leg Capri Pants

I've had great luck with their clothing of late but I also have things I use on a daily basis that I've had for at least 5 years now (Isomers,purse, tri-wave oven, watches, bedding) so the idea that some like to put out there, cheap & poor quality, is utter nonsense!

FYI the bag I've been carrying forever is a Pietro. I say that because I'm seeing ads for them again and I can definitely say it's a great product!

Trusted Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

Does Evine have its own forums?  

No, but QVC graciously allows us to talk about other shopping venues.

BTW, I do shop here occasionally. I recently purchased the set of Genie bras and matching tanks. I love them.

Honored Contributor

I thought I'd have plenty of time to check out the fashions for this event but I was wrong. Just got home & will do a quick peek but I will probably have to wait for the next time. ...I really need some casual/work friendly summer fashions, too.

Trusted Contributor

I shop all the shopping channels, along with Amazon, Macy's, Walmart, etc.  I run the gamant as far as online shopping since I have no time to "go shopping" with my long work hours.  However, most of my purchases over the last year or so have been made on Evine.  I have bought kitchen items which are superb, jewelry from various vendors from very expensive to literally "cheap" costume, Waterford crystal and alot of skincare (Skinn, Isomers, Beekman).  I have also just recently started trying a couple of clothing and shoe items.  I bought some Kate & Mallory and One World so far and a pair of Matisse sandals.  I just ordered a pair of Jambu sandals yesterday.  I also bought the Q's TSV of the Marc Fisher sandals and sent them back because they neglected to inform the customer during the presentation that there was a wide piece of plastic going across the toes.  I buy JM's whipped body butter here when she has the supersize and I tried and returned the Perricone TSV.  Unfortunately, the Q doesn't always offer me the value or the quality that I have come to expect after shopping here for more than 15 years, but other places have. 

Honored Contributor

I love Evine, I have many One world pieces.  Never had to return any item from that line.  I order jewelry only returned one pieces because the ring did not look good on my finger.  I love their prices and variety.

Frequent Contributor

I got hooked on Evine a few years ago when it was still ShopNBC.  I started buying Kate & Mallory tops and now have 30 or 40 - way too many.  Then I started buying Isomers skin care and loved it!  I was already a fan of Skinn and I buy their kits whenever I can.  Love them too!  

Recent purchases I really like are a Gramercy 22 Cardigan & Tank item# 726-921,  a Kate & Mallory open stitch sweater item# 726-998, and Indigo Thread hooded tank top item #726-231 and the one I LOVE is a Marc Bouer fringed open kimona, item #726-789 - it is GORGEOUS!  Love Marc Bouer - I have a few of his things.  A little expensive, but definitely worth it.

They also have great deals on sheet sets, comforters, and other household items.  Yes, I've gotten quite a few of those also.  Having said that, I do like some things on the Q.  I adore Joan Rivers line and miss her terrible.  I like D & C and also Susan Graver occasionally. Some of LOGO I like, but it's too expensive for me.  Yes, I'm a Shopaholic!