Honored Contributor

Re: Shades Of Brown For Fall

Love your new bag! I have a similar color, style, & size in camel suede. I carry mine off and on all year. 

Honored Contributor

I love it !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I got a pr of  Clarks boots on clearance that are brown. They match a map tote ,I got from H lst year. It is brown with an antique map of Italy on it. I love the richnes of brown. Joan Rivers always loved black and brown paired together. Gosh I still miss her

Honored Contributor

You might have a look at Talbots scarves, they usually hve a nice ssortment . They always have good sales

Honored Contributor

These are the boots I got. If you have a wide foot these won't work for you

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-Clarks-Leather-Side-Button-Ankle-Boots---Janice-Verna.product.A36707...

Honored Contributor

Browns are my neutrals as I rarely wear black or gray.  I've noticed a lot of russet shades this year which delights me as it goes so well with my turquoise jewelry.

That bag looks like vintage Coach.  Pretty classic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'd carry this bag with cream,  deep chocolate, navy, forest green, true red, and cobalt bluJust look at Ralph Lauren's site.  He uses this color frequently. 

Respected Contributor

Love the style and color!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Nice score! I like brown a lot but can only do it in accessories myself. I suppose brown pants I could get away with but I look terrible in a brown shirt. I know it's not helpful to you but I do think your brown bag will go with many things. It's a great neutral and a good Autumn color

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry :  I buy all my scarves from Ebay.  Most are 52" square and are either silk or polyester; I never spend more than $ 15 (including shipping). almost all my scarves are from China (they raise silk worms as a crop) so shipping is slow and can take up to a month.