Esteemed Contributor

Sexy, Feminine Rock n' Boho...

I really love this...even though it goes way out of my norm.  It's a little bit sexy, a little bit feminine, a little rock n' roll, a little boho.  The polka dots add a little whimsy.  The whole effect is striking IMO.

I could have and would have worn this, as shown, to a rock n' roll concert back in the day.

With a black tank and black skinny jeans, a strappy pair of black kitten heeled sandals, and a black sparkly clutch, I could and would wear this to a dressy evening affair today...never mind that the only dressy evening affairs I go to these days are in my imagination hahaha.

All the pieces are from Zara (but I couldn't find the duster/dress on their website).

What do you think?

tulle overshirt

tulle dress

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Sexy, Feminine Rock n' Boho...

LOVE that duster @MacDUFF 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like it, so pretty!  The duster makes it pop in my opinion!  

Honored Contributor

Zara has some really beautiful things but I prefer to shop in the store and not from the website because often times I find the hand a bit rough. I am super finicky about how things feel...

Love the duster! The jumpsuit, if that's what it is, is really cute but for the strapless thing. I hate strapless bras

Honored Contributor

I like it @MacDUFF  and if I had an event to attend, I'd wear it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Out of my comfort zone also but it's a beautiful outfit. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF   Oh my, this is me, me, me, only for a lot younger me, me, me.  The back view would be how I look now, my hair is that long only not dark any more Woman Wink.  Then if I turned around, it would be like horror flick.  LOL  I wouldn't be able to pull off (up) the strapeless tubelike top.  Oh, but there was a day I could.......sigh.  

The duster and pants are great, just great.........maybe........Woman EmbarassedWoman LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

That is definitely the younger me   Love it

Esteemed Contributor

I love the look; reminds me of Stevie Nicks - 2020, especially the back view.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@MacDUFF   Oh my, this is me, me, me, only for a lot younger me, me, me.  The back view would be how I look now, my hair is that long only not dark any more Woman Wink.  Then if I turned around, it would be like horror flick.  LOL  I wouldn't be able to pull off (up) the strapeless tubelike top.  Oh, but there was a day I could.......sigh.  

The duster and pants are great, just great.........maybe........Woman EmbarassedWoman LOL

@tends2dogs 

I don't believe you for a minute about the horror show!