Respected Contributor

Are they back?   First QF and now WWC

I'm not a fan, my bottom is smaller than my top and it depends who makes what, sometimes my top is smaller than my bottom.

Just not that perfect figure.  Go Figure.

Honored Contributor

They always seem to offer a few but they're not popular with me for the reason @Just Bling mentioned. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm racking my brain to recall a single instance where I purchased a 'set' as offered and the only thing I can come up with was a matching skirt and jacket for my cousins wedding over 30 years ago! It was 1985 so I don't need to tell you what it looked like Woman Wink

I guess they generally don't appeal to me. I'll do a top with a vest or 2 tops all day long but I guess tops and bottoms rarely compel me to buy...

Honored Contributor

I used to love it when they would do a "wardrober".  You had you choice of a jacket, pants, skirt, a couple of blouses, sweater, etc that all coordinated and you could buy whatever pieces you wanted in whatever size you needed. 

Honored Contributor

I hope to see Qvc offer more sets,  they did in the past and it was nice to buy an entire outfit at one time.  Fingers crossed that we'll see more sets like todays Tsv.

Respected Contributor
Bob Mackie will have a piece set as W2 Big Deal in a week.
Respected Contributor
That should be Q2
Honored Contributor

I am different sizes on top and bottom so 2 piece sets don't work for me. If they would let you pick your top and bottom sizes and put the 2 together as your custom set that would be great! 

Respected Contributor

The hosts and vendors always claim that they get many requests for sets. Actually, I believe it!