Honored Contributor

Set of tissue t-shirts --- so nice --- you should try them!

I recently purchased a set of tissue fabric t-shirts from Avon.  There were 4 in a set and they were around $24.00.  I was wondering how good they could be but figured if I don't like them, I can always return.  Oh, my goodness!  These little shirts are awesome!!!  

I highly recommend them!!!  The set is comprised of one each in navy, white, gray and yellow.  They have short sleeves, vee-necks, small pocket, and a rounded hem.  The materials is as light as air.  They do not cling.  Wash like a dream.  I wish they would come out with a set in more colors.  

These are so nice for summer to wear just as is with shorts, jeans, capris - whatever.  Or even as a layering piece.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Set of tissue t-shirts --- so nice --- you should try them!

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I recently purchased a set of tissue fabric t-shirts from Avon.  There were 4 in a set and they were around $24.00.  I was wondering how good they could be but figured if I don't like them, I can always return.  Oh, my goodness!  These little shirts are awesome!!!  

I highly recommend them!!!  The set is comprised of one each in navy, white, gray and yellow.  They have short sleeves, vee-necks, small pocket, and a rounded hem.  The materials is as light as air.  They do not cling.  Wash like a dream.  I wish they would come out with a set in more colors.  

These are so nice for summer to wear just as is with shorts, jeans, capris - whatever.  Or even as a layering piece.

@AngelPuppy1 I had no idea Avon sold clothes....

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1     thanks for the review. 

Some extra info would be appreciated.  How was sizing--true to size?  Was the white fabric see-through?  How about length?  And the pocket, was it placed in an odd place like so many of these tees do?  I am intrigued.  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I believe Halston (is) (was) owned by Avon.

Esteemed Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I believe Halston (is) (was) owned by Avon.

Revlon at one time owned Halston

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Eee gad I've been buying clothes from Avon for probably 25 years! They have great items. I keep hearing how bad Avon is doing in the news, but I am one person that sure would miss them if they were no longer here. Love Avon! Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Thanks OP !!    I'm going to have to check them out.

Trusted Contributor

Thank You! Nice to know.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

Yes, they have quite a lot of things to wear.  Dresses, tops, pants, shoes.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin