Esteemed Contributor

Service seems to be improving ....

I've been pleasantly surprised w/ the quick delivery of items I've ordered AND most importantly to me, the quick check in of returns and credit to my credit card on returns. Very nice to see such improvement on the part of Q deliveries, etc.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Re: Service seems to be improving ....

Lucky you!!

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

I've noticed that with my last few orders too but of course my caramels are taking their sweet time! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo 

I would be happy if candy took a while as I do not need anymore sweets. My sister sent my hubby and I David's Cookies and OH MY GAWD they are so delish. Def worth the calories. But I've managed to put on 5 lbs since January even w/ all the running I do each week. So I need to really get back to my eating routine. Summer is coming and I hate feeling self-conscious about wearing my white jeans. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

I'm not really much of a cookie person but I did try David's cheesecakes a couple of years ago and they were fantastic!