Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Just heard the host memtion "you could go Apple picking in this" it's a simple Denim & Co tee. It's so ridiculous I can't watch. I guess they think that's what people do on a regular basis or like, NEVER! But that's what's going to make me buy those tee shirts. No wonder they are constantly laughing, even they can't keep a straight face saying this stuff. 

Oh SO what!!!

It is just sales chatter....

We apple pick every Fall....now I know what I can wear.  LOL

What I 'seriously' don't understand is why her comments precipitated a thread?!!

It might be because we are on a discussion board! @RespectLife 

@manny2 

IMHO, WHY waste your breath complaining about such TRIVIAL things!

There are so many other threads that are interesting and don't involve complaining!

If you guys are gonna start threads about every single thing said you deem as 'dumb', these boards will become just a giant *****fest.

If that is the kind of discussions you like....complaining....then fine.

I will try to skip them from now on.

There you go @RespectLife you found a solution. Just skip what you think is trivial. Problem solved. 

Honored Contributor

Make light of cowboy boots all you wish, but they are going to be a big stylemaker in the upcoming fall and winter seasons.  Plan to pay big as well. 

Respected Contributor
I just got a chuckle watching Pittsburg Dad. He was doing a bit about fall and apple picking. He said he didn’t want go because all the apples are on the ground and they have bees all over them. Bees = yellow jackets. Lol.

For those of us who live in farm country, we say we are going on hayrides, not pumpkin or apple picking. The former is fun and the latter is work. So, what the hosts say does not take context into consideration depending on where you live. I get that it is a sales ploy and I know what they mean. It is just fun to laugh about it.
Respected Contributor
Oops. Pittsburgh Dad. I will be asked to move for forgetting the H.
Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Kachina624  @Desertdi   I hope you guys have fun trying to rope that bull and hope you don't fall in the mud calling those hogs Smiley Happy  Too funny!

@Patriot3    @Desertdi 

Funny, they never mention branding and castrating calves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

apple picking?  I go to my local store and pick them out there... apple picking and the pumkin patch are such a crock of you know what.

@SeaMaiden    I happen to know that picking apples involves climbing trees.  I'll assure anyone who'll listen that I've climbed my last tree.

Honored Contributor
I go to one apple orchard in fall and I pick up a bag of apples. No special wardrobe required.
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Make light of cowboy boots all you wish, but they are going to be a big stylemaker in the upcoming fall and winter seasons.  Plan to pay big as well. 

@Nonametoday    Who's ridiculing cowboy boots?  They are icon of the West.  Last thing to be taken lightly.

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Just heard the host memtion "you could go Apple picking in this" it's a simple Denim & Co tee. It's so ridiculous I can't watch. I guess they think that's what people do on a regular basis or like, NEVER! But that's what's going to make me buy those tee shirts. No wonder they are constantly laughing, even they can't keep a straight face saying this stuff. 

Oh SO what!!!

It is just sales chatter....

We apple pick every Fall....now I know what I can wear.  LOL

What I 'seriously' don't understand is why her comments precipitated a thread?!!

It might be because we are on a discussion board! @RespectLife 

@manny2 

IMHO, WHY waste your breath complaining about such TRIVIAL things!

There are so many other threads that are interesting and don't involve complaining!

If you guys are gonna start threads about every single thing said you deem as 'dumb', these boards will become just a giant *****fest.

If that is the kind of discussions you like....complaining....then fine.

I will try to skip them from now on.

GREAT IDEA!!!! You do You!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Kachina624  @Desertdi   I hope you guys have fun trying to rope that bull and hope you don't fall in the mud calling those hogs Smiley Happy  Too funny!

@Patriot3    @Desertdi 

Funny, they never mention branding and castrating calves.

@Kachina624     Or mucking out the stalls...

♥Surface of the Sun♥