Honored Contributor

Guessing OP doesn't know difference between striped and stripped! Maybe a stripper will buy it.

Honored Contributor

Susan Graver Striped French Terry Long Sleeve Henley Pullover

I like it, but maybe I'm a striped monster! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

I don't see a problem with it. Some will look good , some won't. That's fashion. Personally I would wear it.

Trusted Contributor
Totally agree with the OP. It's so huge and overpowering. I saw Susan wearing it and it did absolutely nothing on her. It's cut very full with no shape.
Frequent Contributor
I own this and love it. Comfy......great with leggings. I'd like to see more in different designs.
Honored Contributor

Susan has a lot of items worse than this striped top.

Respected Contributor

I went shopping at the mall today, specifically Dillard's and Macy's. Let me tell you it isn't just Susan Graver who is selling stripes. Every designer line or store brand I looked at had tons of striped tops and skirts for sale. Ralph Lauren is heavy on the stripes this season but then he usually is. I like stripes but if they aren't your thing then just look the other way. The worst thing about this SG top is the spandex. I hate spandex and cotton blends.

Valued Contributor
On 2/20/2014 susan_ca said:
On 2/20/2014 chrystaltree said:

It's just a casual top for knocking around on a Saturday. My idea of monstrosity is A251582. What was he thinking?

For the dance floor. Smiley Surprised)

I'll take stripes anyday over looking like I'm a ballerina wanna-be!! I believe those days are way over for me!(imo) Anyone over 13 would look plain silly in this!

Respected Contributor

If it were not cut like a TENT it would be cute. Like many Q items ( I just put 2 XXS D&C items back in the mail today) they are cut WAY TOO BIG.

Trust me- and I am 5'1" and 108 lbs, when Jane or Lisa say they are wearing an XS, THEY ARE. Aside from Isaac, Q sizing is simply ridiculously large

'