Esteemed Contributor

Re: Seriously, who put this outfit together and thought it looked good?

Thank goodness they didn't use the OBI belt....

Respected Contributor

The gorgeous model deserves combat pay for posing in that stylist-created horror.

Esteemed Contributor

4 threads on this outfit!!! Attention powers to be at Q: amateurish styling doesn't sell product and therefore hurts your bottomline!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

The whole point of fashion is that we judge the look. This ensemble looks ridiculous.

I thought the point of fashion was to cover and protect our bodies and hopefully, if we can afford it, express ourselves.  (There are some who do not have choices; if we do, it is something we can be thankful for.)  Judging others' looks is wholly unnecessary.  I have no problem with judging the look of garments, but how people style themselves is their business.

The model did not style HERSELF.  It's not HER look.  She's paid to wear whatever QVC's "stylist" tells her to wear.  The comments in this fashion-and-style forum are directed to the STYLE chosen by the "stylist," not not to the person paid to wear it. Geesh...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There were two threads on this photo and both were deleted by the Mods so good luck.  I think whoever dressed this young woman needs help.  This girl is not that big but they made her look huge.  All women wear clothes to make their body shapes look good. The model needs to hold her head up high because we know how attractive she really is.   And, the Mods need to notify the person that dressed her because just about everyone noticed how horrible this outfit looks so that is saying something.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I saw it, I just assumed she's pregnant.   

Respected Contributor

the model is so pretty.   i could just cry when i see how they style some of the models.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @just bee  for my first good laugh of 2020.  Right on!:-)

Honored Contributor

What a horrific look on that poor model. She is attractive and unfortunately it is her job to wear whatever they put her in.

Regular Contributor

Perhaps a good way to hold stylists accountable is to have a little sign saying that this look was styled by "Jane Q. Public". Nothing like signing your name to hold you accountable!