Valued Contributor

Re: Seriously, who put this outfit together and thought it looked good?

I saw no other threads when I started mine, but then again I dont' scan through every topic to see what's being posted all the time

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes QVC's stylists leave me shaking my head. 

Esteemed Contributor

The model is beautiful, but I am not a fan of the belt. This is fashion it often does not make sense to the average person. They have to constantly reinvent the wheel to sell it is that simple. 

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

Sometimes QVC's stylists leave me shaking my head. 

@Buffalogal47 

I totally agree! 

Honored Contributor

I think I would like each of these items separately by themselves.  But together no way.  I love the necklace, sweater, what little I can see of the print of the shirt and yes the belt.  But the belt would need to be on some jeans or something and not under my bra.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

I feel bad for the horse who's missing his blanket.

@just bee  That was my first thought when I saw this image on the Q's website, front page....Horse blanket. The shirt doesn't go at all with the blanket. The belt just makes the poor women look more clothes bulky. If the stylist was trying to be fashion forward, he/she failed miserably! Wonder what the model thought about it. They most likely don't get a say in what they wear. I know I didn't when I did a short stint as a model. Boy, you should have heard my thoughts though! Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

@Sooner no one is body shaming the model.  She's a gorgeous curvy woman - which is so beautiful.  The outfit is ridiculous and the person who put it together should be made to wear it out in public.  It would look bad on Amy's xxxxs body and on the XXL body.  It's just plain ugly the way it was put together.

Respected Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

@Sooner no one is body shaming the model.  She's a gorgeous curvy woman - which is so beautiful.  The outfit is ridiculous and the person who put it together should be made to wear it out in public.  It would look bad on Amy's xxxxs body and on the XXL body.  It's just plain ugly the way it was put together.

And that is your opinion. My opinion is that the picture would not have been posted if the outfit was being worn by a model who is not "curvy" as you put it.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that the "stylist" who put that gastly outfit together should be forced to wear it all day and pics posted of reactions to her and her "work". I feel sorry for the beautiful model dressed in this horrible outfit.

Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

@just bee wrote:

I feel bad for the horse who's missing his blanket.

@just bee  That was my first thought when I saw this image on the Q's website, front page....Horse blanket. The shirt doesn't go at all with the blanket. The belt just makes the poor women look more clothes bulky. If the stylist was trying to be fashion forward, he/she failed miserably! Wonder what the model thought about it. They most likely don't get a say in what they wear. I know I didn't when I did a short stint as a model. Boy, you should have heard my thoughts though! Woman Very Happy

@Rockycoast 

Bet she was thinking: Neigh. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~