Regular Contributor

Re: Seriously, who put this outfit together and thought it looked good?

@PinkSunset wrote:

https://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/pic/hp/seq4_spot3_20200101.jpg?qlt=95,1

OMG, AWFUL!  The model is very pretty.  What's with that belt?  I wouldn't leave hume with that outfit.

Honored Contributor

Dreadful!  Absolutely dreadful!

Honored Contributor

@katwoman219 wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

https://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/pic/hp/seq4_spot3_20200101.jpg?qlt=95,1

OMG, AWFUL!  The model is very pretty.  What's with that belt?  I wouldn't leave hume with that outfit.

She looks like she knows it's awful. A 'but whadd'ya gonna do?' look.

Honored Contributor

Why the belt?    Sweater would look better if it were just open.  I like the other pieces separately.

Trusted Contributor

the Q really needs a new stylist. i've thought that for a while now whenever i see the models. the colors and styles just don't look good together. 

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Why the belt?    Sweater would look better if it were just open.  I like the other pieces separately.

exactly! That's a heavy winter sweater, not fine gauge and doesn't need to be belted. A nice plain collared shirt with the sweater  on top unbottoned would be a good look. This is a case where "less is better" applies,

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the stylist was trying to match the belt to the color of her hair??  Just a thought.

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I wonder if the stylist was trying to match the belt to the color of her hair??  Just a thought.

based on how many times they used that Obi-belt for things, I'd say they are just enthralled with belts, How many times do you hear a host presenting an item and say "or you could belt it". Just why? I don't even think I own a belt!

Esteemed Contributor

@violann wrote:

Seriously, let's make 2020 the year when we women stop judging each other for fashion choices which, after all ARE based on how we see OUR BEST SELVES, and NOT based on what some anonymous fashionista thinks about how WE look.

@violann excellent point!  I used to bash a particular line until the light bulb went off and I realized while I may think it looks terrible on everyone, and honestly don't understand how anyone would wear it, many ladies love the line so now I simply say not my style.  Whatever your fashion choice enjoy and wear it in good health, who are we to criticize!  (the stylist of the outfit pictured needs to find a new job.  Beautiful model though)

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like something Angelo the Q  stylist would dress Jane in.