Valued Contributor

Seriously, who put this outfit together and thought it looked good?

Honored Contributor

Re: Seriously, who put this outfit together and thought it looked good?

Not surprising.  The sweater, or whatever it is, would look much better on this pretty model without the belt that appears to be pulling it up under her armpits.  IMO, the sweater doesn't go with the plaid blouse.

Generally, I'd say QVC's stylists do not know how to dress their models.  If they gave more thought to it, including wearing the right sizes, they might sell more clothing. 

Honored Contributor

Seriously, let's make 2020 the year when we women stop judging each other for fashion choices which, after all ARE based on how we see OUR BEST SELVES, and NOT based on what some anonymous fashionista thinks about how WE look.

Valued Contributor

@violann wrote:

Seriously, let's make 2020 the year when we women stop judging each other for fashion choices which, after all ARE based on how we see OUR BEST SELVES, and NOT based on what some anonymous fashionista thinks about how WE look.

this has nothing to do with judging this woman. It is a critique of the stylist who put this outfit together. The model is gorgeous. I do think we can continue to discuss and like/dislike clothing items without it bashing someone. Would YOU look at that outfit and buy it because it is so flattering on her the way it is presented? After all, that's what this shopping channel is trying to do, make you want to buy something, 

Frequent Contributor

Was shocked when I saw this outfit on this beautiful model. That belt has gotta go.

Honored Contributor

The whole point of fashion is that we judge the look. This ensemble looks ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I feel bad for the horse who's missing his blanket.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Yup a Q stylist at work.  The look would be good if there was a plain blouse and no belt, some cowgirl boots.  Nice SW look.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Not my style but seriously it doesnt look any worse than some of the looks posted here. That high waisted belt has been the style  for awhile now. Don't think it is flattering to anyone. On the other hand she is a beautiful model. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

oh dear! don't tell me we are resurrecting that hiked up belt under the chest look -  not flattering or chic on anyone.