Honored Contributor

Just received this catalog.  I like some of the items and reasonably priced.  Has anyone ordered from them?  The s/h is high but maybe they have free reduced shipping sometime?

Respected Contributor

I love the styles presented in this catalog, but I've never ordered anything. When I have a little more wealth, I'll take a chance. (The shipping charges are okay with me.)

Valued Contributor

I've returned more than I've kept. They do offer free shipping occasionally. I found that if I left items in my basket for a while, I'll get another email with free shipping or a reduced amount. 

I'm plus sized......so the quality for smaller sizes may be better. 

Honored Contributor

I've gotten this catalog too.  Cute things, but selling clothes, I haven't ordered.

Valued Contributor

The reason for the higher shipping costs is that that use fast shipper, Federal Express...fast, fast, fast!

Honored Contributor
I've ordered 2 tops from Serengeti, imo, the sizing was off a bit, both tops were a little too big (one more so than the other) and I did order using their sizing guide. I should have returned them, but waited too long, ended up donating both tops.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I see things I think I would like in this catalog.  I ordered once - two items.  Returned both.   Looks deceiving - material was cheap feeling.