Super Contributor

Re: Serenas TS on HSN - 9-23

I really enjoy watching Serena.  I like her calmness and think that she has good knowledge of her products.  I thought she looked cute in her Fedora.  I have some of her clothes and love them.  I got the TSV in black/charcoal.  I think it will look really cute with skinny jeans.  I did go down one size.

Trusted Contributor

@dosey wrote:

I don't think the tops are horrible, but I don't think they are special enough to be a TS.  Also, I can tell by the picture that the sleeves will be too short for me.

They were special enough to win raves at her fashion week show last Tuesday.  Her collection is young and winning.  Anyone interested can watch a filming of her show on HSN.  How many designers, yes she is a credentialed, established designer, offer their runway pieces to their audience virtually on the spot? It's a first for the world of design.

To all the blind critics- wise up  ladies there are more possibilities than dreamt of in our limited philosophies.

Honored Contributor

@dosey wrote:

I don't think the tops are horrible, but I don't think they are special enough to be a TS.  Also, I can tell by the picture that the sleeves will be too short for me.

I wish they would have offered a "your choice" and then did buy more and save if you wanted them both. 

I actually liked both of them after I saw them presented last night.  I thought the drop shoulder one would have been nice to wear around the house, wear with athleisure pants to walk in, etc.  That one wasn't something I'd have worn for anything other than that.  But because I considered it athleisure, I didn't want to spend $25.00 on it.

Basically, I just didn't want to come off $50.00 for 2 tops plus they were charging $5.95 s/h.  Many times they offer free s/h on a TS.