Respected Contributor

I think Serena and Venus both look lovely. And Serena's baby is beyond adorable. Such a cutie! 

Honored Contributor

I actually like the dresses.  Serena's looks like a  Barbie dress or a Gypsy wedding dress. (picture below) Venus's dress looks like a Bob Mackie or Cher inspired gown.

http://www.bravobride.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pinkandwhite.jpg

Respected Contributor

She looks elegant and classy, her breasts are probably engorged.

She looks divinely happy!

Esteemed Contributor

Don’t like it at all .... much to much material .... they could make ten dresses out of that one ugly dress 👎

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono,

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. Like almost everyone has said love the W sisters as tennis players, the wedding dress is a total fashion faux pas for Serena🌻

Honored Contributor

Serena looks pretty.  I don't think she lost all of her baby weight and she may be breast feeding unless she is just large busted.  She looks like a bride.  Some of the brides today want to be sexy which I find inappropriate for a church wedding or the ceremony.  Look sleezy in the eveing.  Women need to leave something to the imagination but I believe they forgot how.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Generally, I don't like strapless wedding gowns on busty brides but I absolutely love that dress with the cape.  It's gorgeous and ethereal and obviously her dream gown.  Serena and her sister both look gorgeous.  I saw a picture of the bride and groom seated, holding the baby and Serena's dress was spread out....breathtaking.  

Respected Contributor

I like her dress on her. She is a big ,muscular girl....but she wanted to be a princess on her big day, and I think she pulled it off. I love that sheer cape that covered her big shoulders and brought the attention to the waistline and the skirt.I think it was a smart choice and a very dreamy look. I think she looked very elegant and classy.

The reception dress I do not like, just not my taste.

Her sister looked very nice too.

I am so happy for Serena and wish her lots of love and happiness.

Respected Contributor

I do not like the dress at all

The cape is beautiful 

Honored Contributor
Follow

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."