Respected Contributor

Received the TSV today from HSN.  I really thought I ordered the navy but looking back, I ordered the black and somehow cancelled the navy, oh well, what doesn't go with black.

The material is really soft, the fringe is not "too much", it's form fitting and I need to wait at least 6-8 wks for my roll to go away.  I've been working really hard at the gym and with my trainer so it's just a matter of time.  I could wear it now but I don't like the look of the "side sticking out".  So right now, I have it on a hanger, I'm going to stare at it and remind myself that come September it's being worn!

I'm thinking my black leggings that I just bought from Macy's (new for the fall), this top and a long gold necklace with my black leather boots trimmed in gold.  I think it will all work out.  Oh, and I joined WW online tonight, I put a lot of pressure on myself, oh, it's for me, I forgot.

Love Serena's clothes, ordered another top that's on clearance.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling - thx for the review. I also love Serena's fashions.

You're going to look amazing in it! Congratulations on your 'self' improvement.  Can I borrow your trainer to remove my roll!?! Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling - here is your top

Serena Williams Asymmetric Fringe Statement Top
541-225
Serena Williams Asymmetric Fringe Statement Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Just Bling - thx for the review. I also love Serena's fashions.

You're going to look amazing in it! Congratulations on your 'self' improvement.  Can I borrow your trainer to remove my roll!?! Woman LOL

He's a wonderful guy, probably the best one I've had so far.  He told me I'm really strong in both my arms and legs but my "mind" plays tricks on me, I have my doubts.  He also said that's the last thing to go, the roll and the tummy, I told him that's the 1st thing to go and he said we don't always get what we want.   At least I know it's going to be gone.

Love that top but HSN jacked up the price by $20, that's the bad thing about if you want another one of anything, the TSV price is good but you need to wait until it's clearance time to get another one.  Probably will buy another one, I think it looks nicer in person than online.  The fringe is just in the front and not in the back, I like that.

Contributor

I loved it too but have to return it. On my 5'2" body it's way, way too long. Enjoy yours!