Respected Contributor

Serena Williams Show stopper Maxi dress

What do you ladies think of it? I am so tempted to buy it in the coral or gray. item # 337306.

Bought the TSV in Blush.

Honored Contributor

Re: Serena Williams Show stopper Maxi dress

the tsv is cute! i may have to get one or two. just went to take a look at it.

i have some of her other maxi dresses and for me they are a TRUE maxi and i am 5'7"". they are super comfortable and very easy to wear. i have worn them in casual situations and have dressed them up with my accessories and have worn them to slightly dressier events and restaurants.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I saw this earlier in the morning, it is very cute. I really like the coral, it's such a flattering color. I like the cut also, it looked really flattering on the models.

Honored Contributor

got the set in the black.....black top and leggings. the white is on waitlist, but i may get that one also. now i am debating if i want a color.

(now this would be a cute and comfortable set to wear on an airplane {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}Wink)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I watched the video earlier, and it seemed to me that the white is very sheer in the front. You could see the outline of the model's pants waistband and her stomach. I am not purchasing, but if I were I'd probably go with the black or coral.

If the material is a bit thin, and you wear the white you may have to wear a camisole under it, it seemed just really sheer to me.

Honored Contributor

I'm so bummed I didn't get the Serena TSV in the white xs - should have ordered it early this morning. I'm thinking her TSV is adorable!!! Check out this price ladies - AND $5.00 if you get more than one!!!! Holy cow what a FAB deal!!!

Certainly giving LOGO a run for her expensive ho-hum tops. IMO.

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2014 sunshine45 said:

got the set in the black.....black top and leggings. the white is on waitlist, but i may get that one also. now i am debating if i want a color.

(now this would be a cute and comfortable set to wear on an airplane {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}Wink)

I'm not going there again!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 4/7/2014 sunshine45 said:

I'm not going there again!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

LD

Honored Contributor

went back and waitlisted the white top AND ordered the turquoise top. i was hoping to see a white ruched legging, but she either didnt do them in white or they are all sold out with no waitlist.