Respected Contributor

Re: Serena William's TS last night..

I bought the navy one, I love Serena's clothing.   I have several of her tops and a couple pairs of pants.

There's something about her clothing that sets her apart from any other brand.  The patterns are generally just "different" you don't see yourself "hanging in all department stores".  I've also noticed the colors stay, the wrinkle factor is minimum and overall they fit true to size.

So far, everything I have gotten from her line has been kept and we'll see how this top fits, I like the fringe and I think the fringe likes my body too.

Something different, that's Serena's line.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - the dolphin hem leggings are a this day only for $25

Serena Williams Dolphin-Hem Cropped Legging

Serena Williams Dolphin-Hem Cropped Legging - Solid

Has anyone tried these leggings?  They look adorable.

@Pecky - these are new. Love the dolphin hem

@emmysmom - I don't think the TS is sold out, 25k sold. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Also like this new top

Serena Williams Reversible Tank with Strapping Detail
541-256
Serena Williams Reversible Tank with Strapping Detail

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Another This Day Only $40 for the dress + top 

Serena Williams Maxi Dress and Fringe Top 2-piece Set
541-231
Serena Williams Maxi Dress and Fringe Top 2-piece Set

Respected Contributor

I like it. I almost bought the olive, but the $10 coupon I had excluded TSV's so I decided not to. No big loss for me, and it's actually good I didn't do it, need to save money for a beach vacation in September. I also really liked the paint splatter scarf but couldn't justify spending $40 on it, and even with the coupon it would have been over $30. I know that's a drop in the bucket for a lot of ladies, but not when you live paycheck to paycheck. Enjoy your purchases if you ordered!