Honored Contributor

Sept 15 TSV - A293840 Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Resort Cardi

Rec'd the TSV presale email.  It's a reorder with 4 new colors: all heathered - vintage rose/pink, indigo/blue, driftwood/taupe, ash/pewter.

$69, free shipping, 5 easy pay

I like the indigo and vintage rose for myself and maybe a couple for gifts, but only if holiday return policy is available.  

APTSV_BarefootDreams_091218_01.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Sept 15 TSV - A293840 Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Resort Cardi

Thanks @Chi-town girl. I just got this email too. Disappointing. 😏 I ordered this the 1st time it was a TSV. I returned for several reasons but the worst was the amount of static constantly generated that was beyond relentless. Ugh!!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl. I just got this email too. Disappointing. 😏 I ordered this the 1st time it was a TSV. I returned for several reasons but the worst was the amount of static constantly generated that was beyond relentless. Ugh!!

Ugh indeed. Thanks for the review  @AmericanBulldogMom I did not purchase this TSV and still hesitate bc I would like it to have some closure like a zipper. Don't want to risk it as a gift. I love and have gifted some of the 'regular' cardi's. Maybe it's the 'lite' fabric that is the issue?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I’d be afraid you’d be in the same boat as I was battling the static. (You being in Chicago and me being a not too far neighor to the north in SE WI. 😉)

Valued Contributor

I really like this cardi and own 2.  Not sure I need a 3rd.  Checking the colors and it may be that I buy for a gift or two for the holiday

Valued Contributor

Emmmmmm, not thrilled with this style but I really enjoy BD items.  

Honored Contributor

I like this, but I'm disappointed it's an old style.  I have 3 or 4 of these in different colors. I wear the black the most.  The rose is pretty, but it may wash me out so I'm probably going to pass.

I wonder if it's a dumbed down version of the usual BD quality due to it being a TSV.  The price is good for those who don't have one of these.  The Nordies sale price wasn't even this good I don't think.  

I wish they'd make a few wraps with closures.  The lack of closures is the only thing I don't like about BD.  I only buy BD items that don't have closures as usually avoid them on most other lines.  I like the fabric enough to put up with that inconvenience. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

UGH!! i want to buy this for my daughter. on the fence about sizing. she is 5 foot 2 and 125 pounds. not sure if she would like no enclosure option. her bday is in nov.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting this @Chi-town girl.  I need another BD cardi like I need a hole in the head, but I love the colors and I really love the hood.  It's a very good price.

Honored Contributor

@so so wrote:

UGH!! i want to buy this for my daughter. on the fence about sizing. she is 5 foot 2 and 125 pounds. not sure if she would like no enclosure option. her bday is in nov.

I personally like the open cardigan however - for her size, I would recommend the small.  I wear the XS and it is good for me but the arms can be tight for some.  Just an fyi.