Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Sept 15 TSV - A293840 Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Resort Cardi

Heathered is a dealbreaker for me unless it's gray....the others just look cheap to me when they put the lighter colored threads into the fabric.
Respected Contributor

A duster length cardigan sweater is on my wish list for fall.

Love everything about this one. The material, the length and the heathering.  I'm thinking the indigo is for me.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah I am not sure about the heather either.  I am not s fan of that marled look, still on the fence .

@lovesrecess wrote:
Heathered is a dealbreaker for me unless it's gray....the others just look cheap to me when they put the lighter colored threads into the fabric.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I’m not at all interested in this. I need things that I’d wear to work and this won’t. It is too casual & I have a feeling it would look sloppy on me. I look better in clothes with some shape to them. I’m also not a fan of heathered things. 

I did pick up a couple solid color IM cardigans recently though. Now if the temperature would just drop out of the 90s.... 

Respected Contributor

I just don’t see the value in this.  Looks like it would pick up every cat hair in the world.  After Shawn just rudely put this in a closeup in our faces, ‘I wouldn’t pay a dollar for this now.  

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I’m not at all interested in this. I need things that I’d wear to work and this won’t. It is too casual & I have a feeling it would look sloppy on me. I look better in clothes with some shape to them. I’m also not a fan of heathered things. 

I did pick up a couple solid color IM cardigans recently though. Now if the temperature would just drop out of the 90s.... 

@willdob3 - I understand.  These are items that are casual wear for me. I love the original fabric (it's not the lite) and in particular the cocoa color. Of this TSV, I like the vintage pink and ash pewter colors. 

Did anyone hear if they are offering extended holiday return policy?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

I didn’t see this the first time around but like the style...... I didn’t know what size to get based on the reviews saying sleeves are tight ..... so I sized up 2 and bought 4 of them, plus the coastal cardi and then the Malibu wrap special at end of day for $63 ..... who knows if I’ll like the material as I’ve never seen this brand before!!  I’ll let you guys knowSmiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

I have to admit, I love BD, I own several sweaters and I keep going back and forth about the circle cardigan.  I just don't like the trend now of cardigans not having any buttons or a zipper.  I live in Massachusetts, I need all the warmth I can get in the winter, an open sweater is not going to do the trick for me.

I like the circle cargigan because it looks like it would atleast stay somewhat together rather than flapping in the breeze.  

Contributor

Lol the static is because you don't have enough humidity in your house in the winter.  

Respected Contributor

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

Lol the static is because you don't have enough humidity in your house in the winter.  

Completely aware of what creates static. However, static occurs in other buildings/locations (work for ex.) not just houses. So it presents a problem most everywhere one goes in cold weather states. Never leaving the house is not an option for many.