Super Contributor

Selection of shoes and boots this year

I am disappointed in the selection of boots and shoes. I have alot of Earth Origins shoes and shoe boots as well as Clarke's shoes. I came back to select some more and all I am finding are strange looking sneaker looking shoes with no style. Am I missing something? I don 't want to spend more than $75.00. Any suggestions?

Super Contributor

Re: Selection of shoes and boots this year

Macys has Clarks & many other brands 30% off with the friends & family sale - today (10/31) is the last day

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brigitta    The word is Earth Shoes was sold which is why they're not on QVC.  This may be a good thing as I think they were basically cheaply made and in need of improvement.  .  Maybe they'll return much better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

"Starting November 1, 2022, Marc Fisher Footwear will design, produce, market, and distribute Earth-branded footwear. With the acquisition, the company will also take over Earth shoe's website operations, including operating its customer acquisition, digital marketing, and customer service.Jun 7, 2022"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette    I hope Marc Fisher doesn't feel compelled to continue mentioning the Swedish yoga instructor.  I'm sick of hearing about her.  She was a horrid shoe designer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Brigitta   Plenty of other brands to choose from.  My favorites Easy Spirit, Bzees, Naturalizer and Clarks.  Check their websites.  Frequent sales, free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I had a pair of the original Earth shoes when they were popular, back in the '70s I guess it was.  They did stretch the leg muscles.

I think it was mostly a fad here in this country though.  I know I never bought another pair.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the type of foot that develops a bunion.  I need a wide with which is hard to find in a pretty boot!

Respected Contributor

Checkout Freebirds. I love their boots
Honored Contributor

I agree that the Q's overall shoe & boot selection this year leaves much to be desired.

I too am an Earth Shoe fan.  Have several pairs and they are of good quality and fit me well.

For now if I chose to buy it will be Clarks.  I have Clark boots and shoes that are years old and they still look brand new.  The fit and comfort for me is excellent.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)