Super Contributor

Hi, I am not a usual poster in Fashion, but read it daily. I wanted to share  I am seeing several HSN brands at Gabe's. Lots of Diane Gilman, Gulianna Rancic, Colleen Lopez and even some Iris Appel and Marla Wynn.

Also a little Susan Graver and Modern Soul. If you like these lines, or would just like to see the items in person, check Gabe's. The prices are in the $10-20.00 range.

I'm there weekly checking the Chico's buyout, everything is $6.99-$16.99. I am a recent convert to the line. I went in a store a few years ago and just didn't get it. Well, times have changed, now I really like the consistency in sizing & how easy & enjoyable that makes my shopping. 90% of the clothing in my sizes fits very well.
I've  never liked trying clothes on in stores, and since COVID, I just don't. Gabe's has a 30 day return policy 

I have really needed a complete closet overhaul, and am finding when I put a few new things in my closet, it's so much easier to see what needs to go and do just that!

Happy hunting!

Valued Contributor

@cantdrive55 

Ohhh, thanks for the heads up! ♥ - I'm gonna pop in there this week. 

Honored Contributor

@cantdrive55 

QVC has a liquidation site that sells in bulk large lots of returns and unsold items. My guess is that HSN has the same thing.

I've never heard of Gabes. Where is it located?

Honored Contributor

I don't think Gabes has made it to the West yet. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

As of 2021, there are 116 store locations in DelawareGeorgiaIndianaKentuckyMarylandNew Jersey, New York, North CarolinaOhioPennsylvaniaSouth CarolinaTennesseeVirginia, and West Virginia

Honored Contributor

There is a store in my area...around 20 miles away.  

It's name was Gabriel's at one time named after the brothers who founded it.  Not sure when it was renamed Gabe's.  If I recall correctly, it declared bankruptcy at one time when it was Gabriel's.

I haven't been there in quite some time, then, I'd warn shoppers needed to be careful. Some of the clothing had defects and some in poor condition, some worn.  They did put stickers on the defects, but some fall off.  There were very good buys, though.  

Honored Contributor

It sounds as though they're selling a lot of otherwise unsellable returns, things the store from which they buy, reject. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment