Trusted Contributor

Re: See You in September Wearing Linea!

Early AM Dr. appt and the weather is cool here but beautiful for the first day of autumn. I wore Linea cuffed navy sateen pants - the shiny, lined ones from a couple years back.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Stretch Sateen Crop Pants w/ Roll-up Cuffs

I love these pants and wish I had them in every color they came in. I think they were 'billed' as crops, but on me they are ankle pants. I wore a RL cotton button front blouse in a very small check patter of white, lavendar and navy, then wore my Linea wool/acrylic long boyfriend sweater over that. Linea by Louis DellOlio Long Sleeve Cardigan

Navy ballet flats, Coach bone bag with tan trim (today will be the last day for that bag!). Gold amethyst ring and gold bangle with gold demi hoop earrings.

Honored Contributor

Wearing today the PK charcoal petite pants and a Worthington JCP brand striped scoop neck cap sleeve top. Monet gold hoop earrings and my black Naturalizer Tanner sandals.

WOMENS BLUE,BLACK,GREEN,LIME & CR STRIPE S/S KNIT STRETCH TOP M NWT WORTHINGTONLinea by Louis DellOlio Petite Pull-On Ponte Knit Pants - A256444

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Well, after staying all day yesterday while sick, I'm up and dressed and going out for some errands.

Wearing:

Linea Black Ponte Elastic Wist Pull-on pants

Linea WK Royal Purple Tank

Linea Paisley Print Cardigan in Purple (the purples match, naturally)

Lauren Nutmeg Suede Driving Moccasins in Nutmeg---there is this color in the print on the cardigan (picked these babies up for $29.99 at TJ's!)

Michael Kors Purple Leather Domed Belted Satchel

Judith Ripka Black Braided necklace with Circle enhancer with Amethyst Center and Ruby Accents; Ripka Amy Ring, and Ripka Hoop Earrings with channel set princess cut Amethysts, Ripka Panther cuff

Linea by Louis DellOlio Paisley Print Cardigan with Rib Knit Trim

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Scoop Neck Tank

Judith Ripka Sterling Braided Black Necklace with Heart Charm

http://icons.shopfashiondesigner.com/buy-online/large/michael-kors-michael-lattington-satchel-handbag.jpg

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Off to celebrate with Mr. Justjazzmom our 32nd anniversary in NYC. Wearing the raspberry funnel WK sweater with the Monet raspberry twirl pin from JCP and the black PK petite pants. My black Naturalizer Tanner sandals and some raspberry crystal with goldtone metal earrings from Napier.Wearing OPI I'm Fondue of You nail polish. We are headed to Meson Sevilla and then to see this year's Tony award play-- A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder.

Honored Contributor

Heading to very upscale restaurant at a local winery to celebrate a friends "milestone" birthday. LDO jacket in bronze/olive, LDO black shell, black pants (Nordstrom), wine suede wedges (Trotters), wine handbag (Cole Haan), gold watch with black leather band, LDO wine wedge bracelet, large hoops in yellow and white gold, tricolor rings.

JJM: That nail polish would go great with my outfit tonight!

Respected Contributor

Went to friend's house for lunch to celebrate Jewish New Year. Wore Linea Caribbean blue Tshirt dress. Very first Indigo Moon jacket to ever appear on Q before they had their own show. (Was going to get rid of it but first person who saw me said, "gorgeous jacket." Short with bright patchwork.

Two long seed bead and magnesite necklaces (Lee Sands) and a magnesite and stainless steel beed bracelet. Carolyn Pollack turquoise earrings and ring. Watch with white patent leather strap and Joan Rivers evil eye line bracelet. Aerosole Betunia shimmery gold flats.

I knew there would be five children under the age of six so wanted to wear colors. Think it makes one more approachable.

Two year old sitting next to me started examining my bracelets and ended with ankle bracelets. But the shoes were the main attraction; wanted to wear them. Told father he had a real girly girl and to save his money; she could be expensive.

Respected Contributor

On 9/26/2014 lavendar said:

Went to friend's house for lunch to celebrate Jewish New Year. Wore Linea Caribbean blue Tshirt dress. Very first Indigo Moon jacket to ever appear on Q before they had their own show. (Was going to get rid of it but first person who saw me said, "gorgeous jacket." Short with bright patchwork.

Two long seed bead and magnesite necklaces (Lee Sands) and a magnesite and stainless steel beed bracelet. Carolyn Pollack turquoise earrings and ring. Watch with white patent leather strap and Joan Rivers evil eye line bracelet. Aerosole Betunia shimmery gold flats.

I knew there would be five children under the age of six so wanted to wear colors. Think it makes one more approachable.

Two year old sitting next to me started examining my bracelets and ended with ankle bracelets. But the shoes were the main attraction; wanted to wear them. Told father he had a real girly girl and to save his money; she could be expensive.

Ah, Indigo Moon---they used to have great jackets---mine went to Goodwill (it was too big after I lost weight) but I wore that for years. I gave one to a friend, too, and she wore it so much in AZ, that she wore it out! It had beautiful desert colors and she always got great compliments. Are they still in business?

I do the same as you with the little children---wear lots of jewelry that they can inspect. I recently went to my nephew's to see his little 18 month old and I wore an old Kirks Folly bracelet that had large Pearl Balls and Gold Jacks----went right on the baby's hand when she saw it---she played with it all day! She also likes the shoes---real girly girl. Funny, her young parents wanted to raise a "neutral gender" child--weren't going to buy her Pink clothing and all that---and my sister (the grandmother) and I just laugh!

I also have that Kirks Folly Million Dollar Baby Bracelet with the Dollar Signs, the baby blocks, the diaper pins, the money bags---I'll wear that the next time I see her---along with the Ball and Jacks---Isla will be beside herself!

I must have bought those bracelets 20 years ago---glad to be bringing them back out---in perfect condition, too!

Happy New Year!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Gorgeous day here today-- wore the lace tank in the blue color with the black Petite PK pants and my black Naturalizer Tanner sandals. I wore 1928 jewelry at my neck and ears.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Lace Print Scoop Neck Tank2028 Earrings, Montana Blue Crystal Drop

Honored Contributor

The weather has gotten cooler here and its overcast today. Thought I would brighten things up wearing the sea green WK elbow length sleeve sweater with the black PK pants and my Naturalizer Tanner sandals. I am wearing Downton Abbey pearl earrings with matching opera length necklace.

This color sweaterThis sweater