Honored Contributor

Re: See You in September Wearing Linea!

On 9/17/2014 Sammijo said:
On 9/17/2014 DiAnne said:

Very cool here today in the Seattle area.

Heading out for a couple of errands and meeting friends for lunch. LDO tortoise zip jacket in grey, V-neck grey cashmere sweater, black jeans, black loafers (Ferragamo), black bag (Barr and Barr), LDO black wedge bracelet, watch with black leather band, large white gold hoop earrings (Costco), tricolor rings.

DiAnne, I have to tell you I love the way you put your outfits together. The way you pop color with your shoes and bag shows me that you can be chic in jeans!

I splurged today and signed up for a 'make over' at the Chanel counter in Macy's. I wore Linea dark indigo ankle jeans tucked into tan riding boots, an Eddie Bauer long sleeve cotton tee shirt in light pink, and the Linea boyfriend cardigan in navy with an Issac scarf in a blue/pink floral combo. Brighton demi hoops in silver, Tag watch on left arm with platinum wedding set and a silver Honora bangle with white pearls on the right. I asked the young ladies at the Chanel counter how they kept their jeans tucked into knee high boots. They said you have to wear skinny jeans. I replied that I thought I WAS wearing skinny jeans!

Thanks Sammijo. I wear jeans a lot because I am tall and it easier to find jeans with a long enough inseam than pants and I love those colored shoes!!

Respected Contributor

Image Not FoundI went out to lunch yesterday with some friends I used to work with. I wore this Chico's cardigan sweater with a gray Linea turtleneck and gray ponte knit pants. There was a bit of green in the sweater (along with gray, purple and teal), so I wore one of Joan's bee pins that had green crystals.

Honored Contributor

Fall Festival at Extension grounds here and I wore the dark tan pants with the marigold tile print top The black WK zip front cardigan was donned for the chill in the shade. Wearing 1928 jewelry earrings.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Fall Festival at Extension grounds here and I wore the dark tan pants with the marigold tile print top The black WK zip front cardigan was donned for the chill in the shade. Wearing 1928 jewelry earrings.

Perfect colors for a Fall Festival!

Honored Contributor

Wearing today the blue version of that tile print with black crepe pants and 1928 jewelry earrings (the earrings on the far right).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Going to a barbecue at friends home who live on the water. Beautiful day for it. Dark olive jean jacket (Nordstrom), olive tank, olive jeans, olive, black and white graphic scarf, olive leather bag (Brahmin) black herringbone ballet flats (Van Eli), white ceramic watch, LDO large olive stretch bracelet, large gold hoops earrings, tricolor rings.

Respected Contributor

Not much to report other than I LOVE THAT BLACK SUPER PONTE JACKET! Omg, wore with beige semi wide leg denim, black Talbots tee and it just looks extremely polished! Love....ok that is all.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Lyn08 said:

No Linea today. I got out for the first time in 2 weeks, since I hurt my achilles tendon. My main problem was driving the car. I had to go back home after driving a few blocks, because the shoes I wore were pressing on my achilles tendon (very painful). I changed into some old Isaac driving moccasins. It was a lot better, but still some pain. I'm going to check into getting some mules that have heel cups. Maybe I can just wear those when driving the car.

I picked up my cousin, and we went to Olive Garden for lunch and then to the movies. I took a good hot shower when I got home, and I feel better now. Even though I hurt, it was good to get out and about.

I wore the Bob Mackie blue sweater with multi-color sleeves and buttons (I think Natural has the same sweater in black). I also wore a black light-weight turtleneck and black knit leggings. In honor of Joan, I wore one of her Bee pins.

Bob Mackies Striped Sleeve Multi-color Sweater Jacket

Yes, Natural and I have the "Happy Sweater" in black! Very fun piece isn't it? LOL, serious note, please go to an orthopedic and get this injury checked out, could get worse.Smiley Sad. Feel better!
Respected Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Mustangshar said: Not much to report other than I LOVE THAT BLACK SUPER PONTE JACKET! Omg, wore with beige semi wide leg denim, black Talbots tee and it just looks extremely polished! Love....ok that is all.Smiley Happy

I agree--the super ponte jacket is such an elegant, minimalist look. I just took the taupe one on a business trip (have the black, too) and wore it over all grey. it's a gorgeous jacket.

Respected Contributor

Delete