Honored Contributor

Re: See You in September Wearing Linea!

Did not do my errands yesterday so now I have to brave the Saturday crowds at Lowe's and Whole Foods!

Olive green jean jacket (Nordstrom), LDO knit olive short sleeve crew neck top, jeans, variegated olive abstract scarf (Isaac), eggplant leather bag (Oryany), eggplant loafers (Robert Zur), gold Michele watch, LDO olive stretch bracelet, large gold hoops, tricolor rings.

Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Lyn08 said:

No Linea today. I got out for the first time in 2 weeks, since I hurt my achilles tendon. My main problem was driving the car. I had to go back home after driving a few blocks, because the shoes I wore were pressing on my achilles tendon (very painful). I changed into some old Isaac driving moccasins. It was a lot better, but still some pain. I'm going to check into getting some mules that have heel cups. Maybe I can just wear those when driving the car.

I picked up my cousin, and we went to Olive Garden for lunch and then to the movies. I took a good hot shower when I got home, and I feel better now. Even though I hurt, it was good to get out and about.

I wore the Bob Mackie blue sweater with multi-color sleeves and buttons (I think Natural has the same sweater in black). I also wore a black light-weight turtleneck and black knit leggings. In honor of Joan, I wore one of her Bee pins.

Bob Mackies Striped Sleeve Multi-color Sweater Jacket

Lyn, if I were you, I'd have it checked out, since it's now been 2 weeks. You may need to be in one of those orthopedic boots to help it heal. Hugs.

Honored Contributor

Wearing the black peasant blouse (A254442) and Erika aqua capris with Naturalizer black Tanner sandals. Brighton aqua earrings with matching pendant and bangle bracelet.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Wearing A229473 in black over A221793 in black. Black jewelry --- earrings by 1928 jewelry company.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I looked TOO good. Had a doctor's appointment. Was told by another doc that the doctor I saw today agreed to a treatment I've been trying to get it for two years.WRONG! It was a NO GO. Today's doc read me the email he sent and it was hardly a yes. Sorry about details but this is why I looked too good.

Wearing Linea Tshirt dress in the blue. It's nearly turquoise. Threw over a white linen embroidered Linea shirt jacket that I ordered on a LS years ago. I have four of his linen embroidered tops. Aerosole betunia flats in gold. Not gold leather but fabric with gold sequins all over. Turquoise earrings and turquoise ring. On other hand Liz Claiborne watch with white patent leather band, Joan R. evil eye bracelet, Bronzo chain in gold. My late cousin's gold signet ring. This is important because doctor's name is exact same one as my late cousin's. We were like brother and sister; I still miss him after twenty two years. Took special pains with m/u. The Dalton gel eyeliners REALLY stay on. I was seventy in May and have been toning down my m/u. I was so nervous this a.m. I had a wash and blowdry. My very expensive highlights looked amazing.

Doctor comes out and says," Wow, you look great!" I told him I did it for him and he looked very nice too. He did. Said wait till I see his nurse.

Tells me why he can't prescribe new treatment. Makes sense. Keeps saying I look too good to be sick. Nurse comes in; they're both wearing pink pinstripe shirts. Fun! Then he says he likes my jacket. "Isn't it beautiful," he says to nurse.

On way out he tells me again how great I look and that he always looks forward to seeing me.

I knew that about him. On winter visit I was wearing a sweater with fringes. Red and black sweater that I bought from Christopher Roth first year I watched Q. "Look at you," he says as he's fingering fringes.Long sweater so it's fine. Then he looks at my red beret and black and red leather gloves and comments.

I wouldn't have gotten the treatment anyway so I guess it's O.K.

Respected Contributor

I just returned from a two-day business trip and wore only Linea. Packed the grey ponte maxi & wore it with the red zippered ponte jacket & white scoop WK tank & horsebit gold necklace; next day, wore the maxi skirt with the petrol blue tank/zippered sweater with gunmetal love knot necklaces. Wore grey/black leopard kitten-heeled shoes. On the plane, (it was rainy, chilly in NYC) I had on the grey ponte pants with the charcoal WK t-neck and the super ponte jacket in taupe, grey ballet flats.

When I unpacked, everything was unwrinkled. LOVE Linea for travel--there is nothing better.

Super Contributor

Gray day here in Seattle....very fallish.

Wearing the WK zip cardi and tank in nutmeg, the ponte wide-waist button zip front skirt in the new walnet color which I LOVE...! Old tiger's eye chunky bead necklace from Harold's. Elliott Lucca purse in copper.

Trusted Contributor

Linea mosaic black/grey boho skirt with Soft Surroundings black L/S ruched surplice v neck top. B. Makowsky black suede ballet flats, long chunky leather corded necklace from Chico's, diamond studs, platinum wedding band. Another beautiful sunny, crisp northern Michigan fall afternoon...
Honored Contributor

Very cool here today in the Seattle area.

Heading out for a couple of errands and meeting friends for lunch. LDO tortoise zip jacket in grey, V-neck grey cashmere sweater, black jeans, black loafers (Ferragamo), black bag (Barr and Barr), LDO black wedge bracelet, watch with black leather band, large white gold hoop earrings (Costco), tricolor rings.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/17/2014 DiAnne said:

Very cool here today in the Seattle area.

Heading out for a couple of errands and meeting friends for lunch. LDO tortoise zip jacket in grey, V-neck grey cashmere sweater, black jeans, black loafers (Ferragamo), black bag (Barr and Barr), LDO black wedge bracelet, watch with black leather band, large white gold hoop earrings (Costco), tricolor rings.

DiAnne, I have to tell you I love the way you put your outfits together. The way you pop color with your shoes and bag shows me that you can be chic in jeans!

I splurged today and signed up for a 'make over' at the Chanel counter in Macy's. I wore Linea dark indigo ankle jeans tucked into tan riding boots, an Eddie Bauer long sleeve cotton tee shirt in light pink, and the Linea boyfriend cardigan in navy with an Issac scarf in a blue/pink floral combo. Brighton demi hoops in silver, Tag watch on left arm with platinum wedding set and a silver Honora bangle with white pearls on the right. I asked the young ladies at the Chanel counter how they kept their jeans tucked into knee high boots. They said you have to wear skinny jeans. I replied that I thought I WAS wearing skinny jeans!