Super Contributor

Re: See You in September Wearing Linea!

Today I wore the black funnel neck WK sweater and the natural baby cheeta skirt, snake print Joan & David kitten heel pump, Carolyn Pollack Anthology necklace...

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 LDOlvr said:

Today I wore the black funnel neck WK sweater and the natural baby cheeta skirt, snake print Joan & David kitten heel pump, Carolyn Pollack Anthology necklace...

I just received the Raspberry Funnel Neck WK sweater today. I ordered it one size down (XS); and, unfortunately, it fits too close to the body for me. I was worried if I ordered my regular size, the neckline would be too big for me. I'll have to return it, and it's only on wait list now. I don't think it's right for my body shape anyway (I'm too thin).

Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Lyn08 said:

I just received the Raspberry Funnel Neck WK sweater today. I ordered it one size down (XS); and, unfortunately, it fits too close to the body for me. I was worried if I ordered my regular size, the neckline would be too big for me. I'll have to return it, and it's only on wait list now. I don't think it's right for my body shape anyway (I'm too thin).

I had this in Medium, thought the same. Returned it. Wore the Large yesterday, and darn if it didn't bag out at the hem/hip. REordered the M and will just live with it. I may keep them both...!

Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 LDOlvr said:
On 9/10/2014 Lyn08 said:

I had this in Medium, thought the same. Returned it. Wore the Large yesterday, and darn if it didn't bag out at the hem/hip. REordered the M and will just live with it. I may keep them both...!

I'm going to try to sell the XS Raspberry Funnel Neck WK sweater. Otherwise, I'll return to QVC. I do hate to make returns, but I just have no choice.

Honored Contributor

Just took dog for walk, putting volunteer shift in at food bank and then on to grocery store. Bright blue jean jacket (D&C), yellow cotton Phoenix long sleeve blouse with cuffs rolled back, jeans, navy clogs, straw like bag, large gold hoops, gold watch with navy leather band (Anne Klein), tricolor rings.

Honored Contributor

Wearing today the coral top (A199271) with my mushroom Erika capris and the Naturalizer Cooper style black sandals. Monet goldtone filagree beads w coral beads earrings with matching double strand necklace.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm still nursing my sore ankle (it's better every day now). I'm fixing chicken vegetable soup, and I wanted to dress casually. I'm wearing the LOGO TSV in Cider (I'm wondering if this color is similar to the Linea Nutmeg color). I wasn't sure I'd like this color, but I really do. I also bought the LOGO TSV in Charcoal, and I like that also. I'm also wearing a Chico's T-shirt in shades of brown, lime, blue, and gold on a cream background, with black Susan Graver tights (that I've had forever). I really want a pair of Linea tights, but can't find them in my size (I don't want the new version, as I want to wear them casually).

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein French Terry Hooded Jacket

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Lyn08 said:

Note to Grace:

Lyn, that sour cream coffee cake sounds so good right now! I love simple, especially in the kitchen. Would you share your recipe?

I posted the recipe on the other forum for you.

My ankle is better (thanks for asking), and the swelling and bruising have gone down. However, I haven't been out of the house since I injured it. I hope to go to a movie and out to lunch with my cousin on Friday (I need to drive, as she doesn't drive).

Lyn, thank you for the recipe!!!

Glad to hear the swelling & bruising has gone down on your ankle. Have fun at the movies tomorrowSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Nip of fall in the air this morning. I was actually cold when I got up but predicted to be back into the 80's in a couple of days. WK shawl collar black, black jeans, black herringbone ballet flats (Van Eli), large white gold hoops, yellow gold and white gold watch, large silver bangle, tricolor rings.

Respected Contributor

No Linea today. I got out for the first time in 2 weeks, since I hurt my achilles tendon. My main problem was driving the car. I had to go back home after driving a few blocks, because the shoes I wore were pressing on my achilles tendon (very painful). I changed into some old Isaac driving moccasins. It was a lot better, but still some pain. I'm going to check into getting some mules that have heel cups. Maybe I can just wear those when driving the car.

I picked up my cousin, and we went to Olive Garden for lunch and then to the movies. I took a good hot shower when I got home, and I feel better now. Even though I hurt, it was good to get out and about.

I wore the Bob Mackie blue sweater with multi-color sleeves and buttons (I think Natural has the same sweater in black). I also wore a black light-weight turtleneck and black knit leggings. In honor of Joan, I wore one of her Bee pins.

Bob Mackies Striped Sleeve Multi-color Sweater Jacket