Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

There is a time and a place for most everything. I can only think of one place wearing those pants would be appropriate. LOL

@Trinity11 

I thought of 2, the bedroom or a stripper pole!

How about the pumpkin patch?!  

Respected Contributor

Ok then ... wouldn’t you just love to behind the woman wearing these with her thong panties on in a line somewhere? I really would have to get a pic of it and send it my daughter! 😂

Oh, just what I want to see .... do we not see enough of it at the beach these days?

Even I had the best body in the world I wouldn’t wear these out in public.

I mean REALLY?....

kind of like why even bother with them at all and just wear the thong and the heels???

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor
What’s the point? Why not just the thong body sit and be done with it...guess it does help get through airport security faster.....or maybe not.....
Honored Contributor

Imma pass on this one. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

DH said they would look good if they were not wearing any panties underneath. LOL!!!

He said the only people that will be wearing those are the ones that don't need to wear them.

@Nightowlz  Too funny!

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

If I had that model's figure, I'd be naked 24/7.

haha.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Looks like something the Kardashian clan would come up with, or at the very least have one in every color.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Reminds me of this Moschino getup which was going for about $900:630F39DD-9C3F-4337-9AD5-33F7ADE45122.jpeg

Whoever bought this was really taken to the cleaners!!  Woman Surprised Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Shoppers have been left amused after online store ASOS began selling a unique pair of see-through trousers.

The £40 Flounce London sheer organza combat trousers in white was shared on the Asbos  Sos Instagram page, alongside the caption: 'When you did four squats this morning and the world must know.' 

Made from 100 per cent polyester, it's no surprise that the rather cheeky pair of bottoms have left fashion fans rather bewildered.

ASOS have started selling the 'Flounce London sheer organza combat trousers in white' for £40. They're made from 100 per cent polyester, so it's no surprise shoppers have been left confused

Maybe the fabric is treated with sunscreen protection, so she can show skin without worrying about sunburn!  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: See Through Pants???

[ Edited ]

Yeah, those are attractive...