Valued Contributor

Seasonal Standouts on main page

Does anyone recognize the blue floral top the model is wearing with the ripped blue jeans?  I clicked on it, went to tops but after numerous pages I could not find it.  I wish when they profile something, they would identify it on the first page.  I'm often seeing things I like but can't find!

Honored Contributor

Re: Seasonal Standouts on main page

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@coconut1818   Agree it should not be so difficult to find these items along with what the host is wearing.  I don't know how posters find the items but it should be readily available to all.  

Honored Contributor

I found it using Google Lens.

Honored Contributor

A392138 is a similar print on clearance, same viscose fabric.  What is Google Lens?

Honored Contributor

@depglass    Google it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I love using Google Lens! I can find stuff I need fairly easily when I'm shopping for any particular item and find the best price that way.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   I've never used it or even heard of it but will definitely investigate.  I use a lot of Google functions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I think they are missing a big marketing opportunity by not listing the item #s of the products on the home page.
Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

A392138 is a similar print on clearance, same viscose fabric.  What is Google Lens?

@depglass- To answer your question- Goggle Lens is an app you download to your phone.  You point your phone's camera at an object, Google Lens will attempt to identify the object by reading barcodes, QR codes, labels and text, and show relevant search results, web pages, and information.