Honored Contributor

Re: Seasonal Standouts on main page

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@depglass wrote:

A392138 is a similar print on clearance, same viscose fabric.  What is Google Lens?

@depglass- To answer your question- Goggle Lens is an app you download to your phone.  You point your phone's camera at an object, Google Lens will attempt to identify the object by reading barcodes, QR codes, labels and text, and show relevant search results, web pages, and information.

Google Lens can be used on your laptop, too. No need to download any app. Just right-click an image, a small window will open, choose Search image with Google Lens, then a side-window (to the right) will open and show you the most similar-looking if not identical images. You can go to that window and search even more from there.

Respected Contributor

Re: Seasonal Standouts on main page

Interesting info about google lens.  I knew about getting the enhanced paid for version of google, but didn't know about google lens.  May be same thing.  I will research and see what I can find.   I saw a strange type of bumble bee in our flowers and someone I know used my pic to identify it quickly with google.  Ah the things that technology can do.  Wonderful and scary.....at least to me.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.